1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

This happen to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by TehGoomba, Nov 30, 2012 with 5 replies and 233 views.

1. TehGoomba

TehGoomba Se7en

Ok so I was going for gold on my DSR, and I needed 7 more BT medals. I just finished a game and got 2, so I needed 5 more, yet I unlocked gold. So now I have all camo's bar skulls, and I got the Expert title. Any reason for this?
    relaxxnz likes this.
  2. relaxxnz

relaxxnz Newbie

Was thinking of posting something about this, i also need 5 more bloodthirstys for the skulls camo on my dsr 50,
    i was looking at my new titles and saw that i unlocked 1 for the dsr 50 for unlocking all the camo'z, and was like wtf dont i need to get the skulls one.

so i go to my dsr 50 and i can use the gold camo and still havent unlocked the skullz camo...
  3. Brandon

Brandon Enthusiast

Happened to me when I was trying to get my PDW gold. Except it was the Revenge medals.
  4. TehGoomba

TehGoomba Se7en

I hope it happens more. BTs are a pain when you know you have to get them
  5. Camster45

Camster45 Enthusiast

I was going to post this too. I need two more impact kills with my SMAW for gold camo. Went on earlier and my SMAW said there was new camo. Checked it out and I have the gold camo unlocked but the impact kills camo is still locked. I took a picture of the camo screen as I was going to put it in a thread - can add it later if anyone wants to see?
  6. Fanboy

Fanboy Live Free or Die!

This has happend to me also.