This happen to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by TehGoomba, Nov 30, 2012 with 5 replies and 224 views.

1. TehGoomba

TehGoomba Se7en Premium

Ok so I was going for gold on my DSR, and I needed 7 more BT medals. I just finished a game and got 2, so I needed 5 more, yet I unlocked gold. So now I have all camo's bar skulls, and I got the Expert title. Any reason for this?
    relaxxnz likes this.
  2. relaxxnz

relaxxnz Newbie

Was thinking of posting something about this, i also need 5 more bloodthirstys for the skulls camo on my dsr 50,
    i was looking at my new titles and saw that i unlocked 1 for the dsr 50 for unlocking all the camo'z, and was like wtf dont i need to get the skulls one.

so i go to my dsr 50 and i can use the gold camo and still havent unlocked the skullz camo...
  3. iMetriq

iMetriq Enthusiast

Happened to me when I was trying to get my PDW gold. Except it was the Revenge medals.
  4. TehGoomba

TehGoomba Se7en Premium

I hope it happens more. BTs are a pain when you know you have to get them
  5. Camster45

Camster45 Enthusiast

I was going to post this too. I need two more impact kills with my SMAW for gold camo. Went on earlier and my SMAW said there was new camo. Checked it out and I have the gold camo unlocked but the impact kills camo is still locked. I took a picture of the camo screen as I was going to put it in a thread - can add it later if anyone wants to see?
  6. Fanboy

Fanboy Bowyang Premium

This has happend to me also.