What's new

Discussion Thinking about getting the LG G3 from VerizonWireless... Opinions?

• Thread starter DamianSRT
  • Start date
  • Views 393
DamianSRT

DamianSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Before I start, I'm coming from a Samsung Galaxy S3 from Virgin Mobile, so this is a giant leap forward....

So, I'm thinking about getting the LG G3 from V.W. (Ha, damn you Volkswagen abbreviation..)
Their single plans are pretty good, 2gb and unlimited talk/text for $75 a month, on the best cell phone towers out there, with XLTE..

I'm pretty sold, but I just need a couple of things with people who subscribe to V.W. or own a G3, or both.

Is the G3 a good phone? I know it's rather large, but that's a plus for me. As in, how does it feel in hand, how good is the phones speed, etc.. Anything I should know before buying.

Also is V.W. really all that good? Or is it a marketing thing? How is the customer service, and is it rare to drop a call?

As I stated, anything to know that is more then "it's good" is welcomed, and please,
if you are either an iPhone fanboy, or a closed minded person (lol) do not reply,
this is a serious thread that could possibly output a few hundred dollars.

Thank you for reading :smile:

xxpsychosis

xxpsychosis

The cake is a lie!
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i had V.W. for a while they are okay customer service sucks but almost every company's customer service sucks. Call drop is not bad at all. i switched to T-Mo and have about the same service and a faster network tho. I cant say much for the LG G3 until i get one im still hoping the nexus 6 is based off of it. There is a review from Android Authority they seem to know there stuff. If you get one let me know how it is im looking for a new phone soon

Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking of switching to buy my friend line (Grandfather Plan) but didn't because he told me that they are going to shut off the (Grandfather Plan) Anyways About the LG G3 I honestly I think its nice ... But Im gonna wait for the Note4 , But if you dont like Big phone I would say go for the G3 ...At the end of the day your the one that has the phone by the end of the day ....

Top Bottom
Login
Register