H

h2o pete

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
His name is nick.

Ok my mate is using this thing on halo 2 and he says that the character moves automaticlly and kills the other players.

He says he's using a program called dark basic, and grabbit was mentioned, and also he said that he got the halo 2 files like weapons and stuff.

Does this sound like any modding stuff or anything that you guys have heard of?

Also, his xbox is connected to his pc via ethernet cable, and no mods are used.

What really pisses me off is that he has a go at me and tinder (a moderator of this site and my mate at school), for us bridging and stuff, when he's the one who tried to mod his xbox, and actually he then wrecked his xbox and blamed it on tinder, when all tinder done was install a dashboard on it. And then, tinder put a can of coke down in nick's bedroom, and then nick knocked it over, and it went over nick's tv, no damage was done, but nick demanded that tinder paid for a new tv. But anyway now HE'S the one that's cheating worse than us.Now the bastard's locked me out of a custom game, where I suspect that their talking about the mod thing, and that pisses me off even more. I want to punch the ****er round the face, but we have another week off from school yet. And he's just got a new computer, is there any way we can wreck it from his ip address?

But anyway back to the point, anybody know what the program is?

If anyone can find out what he's doing, then it would make me a lot happier. Because, now he's trying to piss me off, because he says that he's not giving it to me, and if I new, that would piss him off.

Anyway it's not just for me, i'm sure it would benefit other members of this site too.

If you don't want everybody to know then put it in premium.

Anyway thanks for your help.

Thanks.

Peter.

S

Siege Soldier

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
he's trying to make you think he's cool by telling you this. he probably just got mods.

H

h2o pete

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No he's a twat, he doesn't know how. He's not a member of this cool bridging site !!!! Yeh! But anyway, know what he's doing is called? If no one's ever heard of it, then he's probably lying. I'll try and get myself round his house one day and take a look for my self, but then he'll probably say that i'm not allowed in and then me and tinder will batter him, but that's not the point. Anybody ever heard of anything like that?

T

TiNd3r

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
lol, im back pete, if he gives you trouble just ignore him, if hes an ***hole behind my back (as he is jealous of me) then ill punch him, but thats bulls***, the mods hes tlking about is all bulls***, think about it, if hes not properly connected to his pc, how can a program manipulate a video game into auto aim or whatever it is... and you know he is a liar, also if you type that crap into google you wont find anything. Also if hes a wannabe who is always trying to get his level up well his mods havent got him past a 28 lol, a crappy legit player might i say.

Anyways its lies, youll be friends with him again lol.

H

h2o pete

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No he's a lieing bastard.

I'll pretend to like him and go round his house, take some pics while i'm there, and then post em here. That'll be proof.

O

oddformula

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If im write im pretty sure ur talking about AI artificial inteligence in halo 2 yes ive seen it my freind had it but i dont know how to make it or anything else cuz he got it from some guy on live lol but u can give it voice commands and it will do what u say but if u say to many things at once then it will just spin in circles lol and if u say triple kill or killtacular it will go around killing **** untill it gets what ever u say lol or untill u kill it lol but it was fun when he had it lol

T

TiNd3r

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
^^if thats hardcore modding then this nick wont do it, hes a retrad and can switch a pc off, so i believe thats wrong

Top Bottom
Login
Register