• Thread starter pongoabby
  • Start date
  • Views 3,412
pongoabby

pongoabby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This scorestreak is way overpowered the game is usually over if someone gets this everyone just quits the game so make it eaiser to kill the raps or make them only last for a shoter time.

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Trifecta Mr. Nice Guy Community Spotlight
Reaction score
Sin$
Not even. The kill streak is super easy to dodge. Just aim right when wall running and you'll be fine. Don't even waste your bullets on the RAPS.

Level 99

Level 99

President Carter
Reaction score
Sin$
Or just run one class on your many class setups that has a rocket launcher so you can be the dude to shoot it down when they call it in. They don't even last that long and never decide a game.

pongoabby

pongoabby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well i see most lobbys empty fast when there is a couple raps called in to a game so you must be the 1 player that has no issues with them.

Level 99

Level 99

President Carter
Reaction score
Sin$
well i see most lobbys empty fast when there is a couple raps called in to a game so you must be the 1 player that has no issues with them.
Considering they don't even last that long no I have 0 problem with someone calling them in just put a rocket launcher on a class and shoot it down if you hate them that much

SkilledPhantom

SkilledPhantom

Reaction score
Sin$
the last time i played CoD i was that dude that sat in the corner with the anti-air rocket launcher. good times shooting down UAVs

justeve

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Raps won't go for you you if you have cold blooded on(Emp grenades freezes the raps for a seconds),just stay away from other team mates though.
I normally switch to my anti air class blind eye cold blooded hardwired engineer.

BeastlyHusla

BeastlyHusla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the problem is, how weak the rocket launchers are. 3 Shots with XM to destroy Wraith, 4 to destroy Raps ship. Not to mention, there is no consistency with the splash damage of rocket launchers.

L

luigi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It can get annoying being spawned into a near empty lobby with raps running riot. Usually as soon as I hear one called in, I suicide and switch to my anti air setup. If you are lucky you can shoot the ship down before it drops any raps

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It really depends. I called in R.A.P.S in search and destroy and then I died, and then the team lost. LOL. So obviously my R.A.P.S were nerfed or something because killing 6 people shouldn't have been that hard for them.

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm lucky to get 10 kills whenever I use RAPS in my games. It really depends on what map you use the scorestreak on.

AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
Raps really aren't good. Good if you like your scorestreaks to get you 5-10 kills, but they aren't the reason people always leave. Chances are, if they have raps, they also have a wraith/hatr.

Razor sean

Razor sean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm lucky to get 10 kills whenever I use RAPS in my games. It really depends on what map you use the scorestreak on.
Yeah true for me it's most effective on Nuk3town, and maybe combine. On bigger maps I prefer to use other killstreaks otherwise I barely get any kills with raps.

Kent Taylor

Kent Taylor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
streaks are supposed to be OP. Don't let the enemy earn streaks or get rekt

Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Bright Idea CotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The game has been out for nearly a year, there's no need to nerf or buff and scorestreaks.

Sensui

Sensui

Black Angel
EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
This scorestreak is way overpowered the game is usually over if someone gets this everyone just quits the game so make it eaiser to kill the raps or make them only last for a shoter time.
lol you do realize you can shoot them down before they land right? I get like 3-4 raps a game and people don't quit they either shoot it down or destroy them simple as that bo3 killstreaks are weak they even made the hatr weak just for the noobs

Se7ensins Lover 7263

Se7ensins Lover 7263

GTA V Hoster / CEX QA
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't agree at all , this killstreak is an beast & I love getting RAPS but as far as being OP ... not even . Heat Wave is OP if you asked me .

C

Craziness

Im a Synical Person :)
Reaction score
Sin$
In my experience it has been nerved in a way. It was one of the first score streaks that I used, and it absolutely wrecked. In recent months, I've found them to be mediocre at best in terms of getting kills, people are getting better at avoiding them, and also more people in my experience are running rocket launchers to destroy the ship.

ErroRMoDz

ErroRMoDz

Members Only™
Reaction score
Sin$
Half the time they dont even blow up when you shoot them. And when you do their in your face and you die anyway

Top Bottom
Login
Register