What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Death_is_near679 - Free Cash Lobby PS3 [OPEN/Weekly Giveaways]

• Thread starter Death_Is_Near679
  • Start date
  • Views 49,998

Did you receive your drop?

• Yes

Votes: 31 46.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 53.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NerdSwagNicole

NerdSwagNicole

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay i have a rule of my own. Muggles is my gf. And she's only monitoring this forum. She has no control over who gets in these lobbies. So please if you ever come across her in the game don't bombard her with questions about when the next lobby is or if you can join and please don't friend request her in hopes she can help you out. Thank you.

NerdSwagNicole

NerdSwagNicole

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever Death is ready to host. Please be patient. And remember if you're not online when i add you into the session i will delete you. Please follow the rules.

F

FamiliaV123

Reaction score
Sin$
So nerdswagnicole, death deleted me but hasn't added me back should I just keep waiting?

A

ayooxman1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever Death is ready to host. Please be patient. And remember if you're not online when i add you into the session i will delete you. Please follow the rules.
will u inform us when the next lobby will open

NerdSwagNicole

NerdSwagNicole

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please make sure you read all the rules before posting to this thread. Do NOT post your psn. For your safety. Also whenever we're ready to host the next session we will inform you. The ones who were in last nights session will be the first to get in for the fact last night was cut short. Please be patient.

A

ayooxman1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please make sure you read all the rules before posting to this thread. Do NOT post your psn. For your safety. Also whenever we're ready to host the next session we will inform you. The ones who were in last nights session will be the first to get in for the fact last night was cut short. Please be patient.
okk thanks

DaProvoker

DaProvoker

Reaction score
Sin$
it's really generous of you guys to do this and hope to get in one of the lobbies,already added you guys.((MUCH RESPECT))

NerdSwagNicole

NerdSwagNicole

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This has already been mentioned several times and I'm just about done being nice about it. Please read the rules before posting. And please don't message me personally asking to be added and put in a lobby. Your message will be disregarded and if you keep asking i will delete your request.

E

Elias Oldmark

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Plzz take a look at the rules!

Last edited:
muggle

muggle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't mind playing with any of you guys if we meet in a session but don't think adding me helps your chances in any way. Please respect that.

Spiderpig07

Spiderpig07

Reaction score
Sin$
This has already been mentioned several times and I'm just about done being nice about it. Please read the rules before posting. And please don't message me personally asking to be added and put in a lobby. Your message will be disregarded and if you keep asking i will delete your request.

I can't believe how hard reading the rules seems... It's pointed out at least twice per page yet there's so many people not reading them.

B

Bamcam92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
muggle you know what happened to him (death)? yesterday promised me that he would drop for me cause i pay $ 5

NerdSwagNicole

NerdSwagNicole

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
muggle you know what happened to him (death)? yesterday promised me that he would drop for me cause i pay $ 5

Last night Death was having issues getting on. If you paid for a service then he will more than likely get to you first. Just because he's not on right now doesn't mean he won't get to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register