• Thread starter Chix
  • Start date
  • Views 29,286
adamcar00

adamcar00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant believe what im saying but. I think the dazzle is the best. Cheap price. Comes with an editing software. Configure it right and you can get true hd

xMegaSimManx

xMegaSimManx

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok all of these are ****. If your looking for hd or for one for youtube you need either the Hauppage or the Elgato. The elgato is cheaper, less buggy, my hq, and smaller. Get the Elgato.... 
I cant believe what im saying but. I think the dazzle is the best. Cheap price. Comes with an editing software. Configure it right and you can get true hd

You have no concept of what HD is. If you are recording non HD at the start 480P or less and just render it to 740p it doesn't make it HD. 480p is HQ (High quality (90s talk)) None of these are any good. This is a disgrace of a forum, and this person wants the world to burn. Get HD or don't start at all.

Cloud 9

Cloud 9

Flyin high on Cloud 9
Reaction score
Sin$
What about the Elgato Game Capture HD it's a great device it records all sorts of devices in up to 1080p quality :smile:

UFOs

Conspiracies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Elgato HD recorder in my opinion is the best

• Record your PlayStation or Xbox gameplay to a Mac or PC
  • Built-in live streaming to YouTube and Twitch
  • Full HD 1080p capture
  • Lag-free HDMI pass-through to the TV
  • Flashback Recording feature to record retroactively
  • One-click sharing to YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
  • Compact size and easy setup
B00840353W-02.jpg

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I own a Hauppauge HD-PVR 2 Gaming Edition, however, I may switch to the Elgato HD as I've heard a lot of good things about it. It's a lot more compact too, which is handy.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I own a Hauppauge HD-PVR and i enjoy it, it records 1080i perfectly for me and works well in Sony vegas

xMegaSimManx

xMegaSimManx

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I own a Hauppauge HD-PVR and i enjoy it, it records 1080i perfectly for me and works well in Sony vegas

1080i is not good compared to 1080p. If you have a choice always go with 1080p or higher. Always p never i.
Elgato is 2x as good as any Hauppage. I've owned everything from the EzCap to Roxio and Elgato to Aver Media Portable. Any Capture card Questions? Come to me and I can help.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
1080i is not good compared to 1080p. If you have a choice always go with 1080p or higher. Always p never i.
Elgato is 2x as good as any Hauppage. I've owned everything from the EzCap to Roxio and Elgato to Aver Media Portable. Any Capture card Questions? Come to me and I can help.
Well 1080p on my tv makes my tv black screen, so i can only run it through the 1080i

Jroderton

Jroderton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Elgato is what I was looking at. The only thing that sucks is that I'm going to uploading and editing with an old 08 Macbook. The Elgato can be set to not record in 1080, right? Unfortunately I don't think I could process that at the moment.

xMegaSimManx

xMegaSimManx

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
The Elgato is what I was looking at. The only thing that sucks is that I'm going to uploading and editing with an old 08 Macbook. The Elgato can be set to not record in 1080, right? Unfortunately I don't think I could process that at the moment.

2008 isn't that bad. Just you could only be recording and not multitasking anything.

Top Bottom
Login
Register