What's new

The Tesseract for MW2 v2.1 (Now Open Source)

Billy Mayz

Billy Mayz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try downloading again. I added a patch recently to remove the "DOWNLOAD CONTENT" button from the main.menu, buts its just causing problems so I removed it. If there are any other problems, please remember that I can't help you without information. Go to watson when it crashes and get the location of where it failed, then I can fix it.

NOTE: That patch should've worked fine if you have a default english TU8 patch_mp.ff installed.
That is another problem i have the german version of mw2 (usk). I will post wether the new download work. I had with no dll mods ever problems accept the old droseum menus ...

Billy Mayz

Billy Mayz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tested and now it works perfectly for me. Thx for this awsome release.

HotLikeMexico

HotLikeMexico

- The Great Maes -
Modder Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
l got working Tracer, Physpreset just before this release, it's time to look at map_ents and weapondef, so sexy Craig <3

Also if you have the time turn on your aim, i need to talk with you about the "raw"

Wesleyy

Wesleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try downloading again. I added a patch recently to remove the "DOWNLOAD CONTENT" button from the main.menu, buts its just causing problems so I removed it. If there are any other problems, please remember that I can't help you without information. Go to watson when it crashes and get the location of where it failed, then I can fix it.

NOTE: That patch should've worked fine if you have a default english TU8 patch_mp.ff installed.
Did you add Gun forge into the new version?

CraigChrist8239

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you add Gun forge into the new version?
There is a weapon editor, but it is not in game. If you go to the assets menu, you can dump weapons to "game:\dump\wapons\mp\". Then make your changes to a weapon file (I recommend you trim any setting you don't use) and put it in the "game:\raw\weapons\mp" and it should be compiled. I included a few weapon edits so you can see how its done....

Const

Const

Übermensch
Reaction score
Sin$
I had tons of fun testing v2 & v2.1 for you craig, cant wait for a another.

X

xxxzelda101xxx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know why, but XePatcher kept giving me errors while patching, what I did was remove all of the commented sections from DefaultDLLPatches.S, and after that it worked great.

CraigChrist8239

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know why, but XePatcher kept giving me errors while patching, what I did was remove all of the commented sections from DefaultDLLPatches.S, and after that it worked great.
You just un-comment the 3 lines under MW2 TU8, it should work fine after that...

Also, by request, here is a list of sounds and materials that you can use with the WeaponDef compiler etc.

teh1337

teh1337

Some call me the Dear Leader-most just say teh1337
Experienced Veteran Programmer Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Good ****, my fort still bettrdoh

your-authority-is-not-recognized-inside-fort-kickass.png

Top Bottom
Login
Register