What's new

The Tesseract for BO2 v2.0 (Now Open Source)

Sicryption

Sicryption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"client mode" I mean when I connect using the departure of another person
Public Match
I'm 98% sure you are meaning off-host.

CraigChrist8239

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
"client mode" I mean when I connect using the departure of another person
Public Match
I'm 98% sure you are meaning off-host.
He does mean off-host, and for that like I said, look at the csc files. (Have they been posted yet? I haven't even test them online yet)
CraigChrist I spotted some problems for the zombie mode.

So I tested without injecting gsc change and here is the result I obtained

11.7.44-11.9.2014.jpg

Problem identified on maps:
Nuketown / Survival
Same thing happens on Die Rise.
Just got home and tested and I can go from Bo2 MP -> Bo2 ZM -> Nuketown Zombies with 0 freezes or errors. I even tried putting several ZM/MP gscs in (and even 1 thats both), but I got no errors with properly coded scripts. I'm going to be looking into what went wrong with my testers (and also looking for new testers), but it was probably nothing.
EDIT: Just made it so that I load DLC files like normal (before I would load the FFs from the BO2 folder) and I get the error. All I have to do is fix now, hopefully it will be fixed in 1.1.
CraigChrist8239 CraigChrist8239 Looks like you've been extremely busy!

Nice work!
Dwack Dwack Check out these sick cross-thread reply skills :tongue:
Hit me up on AIM and I'll shoot you my new Skype. I want you to beta test this >:]

Last edited:
Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Dwack Dwack Check out these sick cross-thread reply skills :tongue:
Hit me up on AIM and I'll shoot you my new Skype. I want you to beta test this >:][/Q]
I don't use AIM anymore, only on IRC.

But I opened some MW2 app I was working on for the first time ina few months. lol

T

Taxi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
BO2 Dont have a raw folder where i put the gscs i made, What do i do? Help me :cry:

CraigChrist8239

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
CraigChrist I spotted some problems for the zombie mode.

So I tested without injecting gsc change and here is the result I obtained

11.7.44-11.9.2014.jpg

Problem identified on maps:
Nuketown / Survival
Same thing happens on Die Rise.
Now that I've had time to test, I think I've got a working patch. The problem is because it loads the FFs in the BO2 folder first, then the DLC maps, then the TU file. Since the TU file is now in the BO2 folder, its never loaded so the DLC maps overwrite the TU. I could fix it by requiring that all users extract the DLC files like they did with the TU file, but thats too much. Try installing these gscs, they SHOULD fix your problem.
EDIT: Just tested on all zombies maps with actual DLC files, worked fine.
BO2 Dont have a raw folder where i put the gscs i made, What do i do? Help me :cry:
Right Click -> Create Folder. You aren't going to break your Xbox by playing with Bo2, so feel free to try anything <_<

T

Taxi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now that I've had time to test, I think I've got a working patch. The problem is because it loads the FFs in the BO2 folder first, then the DLC maps, then the TU file. Since the TU file is now in the BO2 folder, its never loaded so the DLC maps overwrite the TU. I could fix it by requiring that all users extract the DLC files like they did with the TU file, but thats too much. Try installing these gscs, they SHOULD fix your problem.

Right Click -> Create Folder. You aren't going to break your Xbox by playing with Bo2, so feel free to try anything <_<
Oh alright sweet as bro thanks :biggrin:

Sicryption

Sicryption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I'll test it here shortly.

ZeiiKeN

ZeiiKeN

Group 935
Reaction score
Sin$
So I just look into it and then the problem does not come from your loader gsc. the problem and present on Nuketown Zombie and die rise that prevents using this maps is in offline mode so you have to be online to use this maps is.

CraigChrist8239

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
So I just look into it and then the problem does not come from your loader gsc. the problem and present on Nuketown Zombie and die rise that prevents using this maps is in offline mode so you have to be online to use this maps is.
Even with the patch I just posted?

I Love Cakes

I Love Cakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know why i keep getting this error every time i start a game up with my gsc mods?
23d7c490ae007f98975f00cec4edea86.png

CraigChrist8239

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated to v1.1.

Custom GSC files are now supported. Now you can go inside _clientids or whatever gsc and do something like maps/mp/_craigs_menu::init(), then declare a new _craigs_menu.gsc in maps/mp/ and store all your code there, or maybe you want to split code between multiple gscs files, it all should work.

Failed function linkage is now reported on screen. For instance what was once shown as:
Does anyone know why i keep getting this error every time i start a game up with my gsc mods?
23d7c490ae007f98975f00cec4edea86.png
Will now report something that looks like this
sbRW1.png

Lastly the patches to fix the DLC zombies maps are now included with the Tesseract.

I Love Cakes

I Love Cakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone please help me with this error it is the only problem im having?
b84f547de9c8df86df79e9bc48e9fa8b.png

KelseyQuicky

KelseyQuicky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I liked using this for mw2. Although all the leachers didn't like it because "it wasn't a menu".

But I think it's good.

Top Bottom
Login
Register