What's new

Discussion The Slim Shady's Official Leaked Information & Discussion Thread |Heists Coming Soon + Next Gen

• Thread starter Chloe Price
  • Start date
  • Views 20,661
Marshall Mathers

Marshall Mathers

Shady Till I Die
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to like the thread because of your name.

Chloe Price

Chloe Price

Hey Ya!
Reaction score
Sin$
UPDATE: Cara Delevingne said She is Voice acting for Non Stop Pop FM for next gen

A

Awakening

The Poxleitner
Grammar Nazi Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I like A Awakening 's better. Just a heads up, the Unconfirmed isn't transparent. Please get better photoshop skills.

Not to shine light upon my own work, but I'm going to have to agree with you there.

The current GFX of this thread is atrocious. The colors are entirely uncoordinated, the style is inconsistent, and even the line spacing could be improved on.

Chloe Price Chloe Price , you should probably ask someone to do your GFX for you. In all honestly, your current setup isn't very well put together.

Last edited:
Naeem10

Naeem10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In my theory,

If you notice the unfinished builiding beside the maze bank and the fib hq, it is almost finish !
Moreover, if you notice that after updates and updates , the building is almost finish?
Would it be Heist?
Would it be on 1.17?
Does it have to do with the 12GB ps3 issues?

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
I doubt it will be that. It's just a coincidence.
Try taking a picture on 1.16, then delete your updates, then take another picture. Maybe, just maybe, you'll see a difference.

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
You may want to render the unconfirmed graphic.
I was planning on speaking to mammoth about carrying on his thread but you posted it before i had the chance:frown:

Chloe Price

Chloe Price

Hey Ya!
Reaction score
Sin$
You may want to render the unconfirmed graphic.
I was planning on speaking to mammoth about carrying on his thread but you posted it before i had the chance:frown:
yeah i will i just need help with graphics. :frown:

A

Awakening

The Poxleitner
Grammar Nazi Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i will i just need help with graphics. :frown:

Why not just use the old layout and graphics? o-o

If you don't like the GFX I gave Mammoth to use, then that's completely fine with me. But if you don't have a problem with the GFX I made for him, you can just send me a PM and I'll give you the PSD for it.

Chloe Price

Chloe Price

Hey Ya!
Reaction score
Sin$

If you don't like the GFX I gave Mammoth to use, then that's completely fine with me. But if you don't have a problem with the GFX I made for him, you can just send me a PM and I'll give you the PSD for it.
i'll use it for now

Script Mods

Script Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

You need to change the stroke down abit and change that font...

Top Bottom
Login
Register