What's new

Solved The Orignal MS Dash

• Thread starter ForrrestMaster
  • Start date
  • Views 6,041
F

ForrrestMaster

Here it is
If you happen to screw your backup up and are still able to ftp, this will allow you to restore your xbox back to what it was originally (non-modded).

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

E

enoannan

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks a lot!! :w00t:

I am a complete n00b when it comes to this and I haven't yet started to try modding, so I think this will really, I mean really (!) come in handy for me. :wub:

Super nice of you! :thumbup:

T

teddykgb

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all. I have a problem. I had 2 xbox's modded with XBMC, one hardwired to my dsl router and the other running wirelessly with the microsoft wireless g adapter.

I just got cable internet instead and the wireless g wouldn't connect to the new cable router. Long story short I f'd up both xbox's trying to get them to work and now have error 21 on both. I can no longer ftp into either one. What are my options for getting the dash back?

I've seen other forums say that Halo 2 should do it, but it won't even load when I start up the xbox, although it appears that other games (the only one I've tried is Heroes of the Pacific) will.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I modded both myself, but followed a tutorial so probably still fall under the newbie category.

Thanks!

I've also searched extensively and am stuck on how best to proceed. Thanks!

Top Bottom
Login
Register