What's new

Tutorial The Hybrid Weapon/Item Codes Thread (Now With Large Code Database!)

• Thread starter ZeroToned
  • Start date
  • Views 1,589,316
N

nickgamefreak1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just came across a few black rarity items, tbh i was under the impression all black items were gone. here are the codes for those of you with gibbed:

BL2(BwAAAAD3wAAZEXyg4xBQqAGEBMQGhFjE/////////z8jhBfEbsQ=) - Flame of Firehawk Hide of Terra Shield
BL2(BwAAAAAZtQABDzbogBBQaBtDD8P/PwsDDoMOgwxDHQMYw27EbsQ=) - Hide of Terramorphous Grenade Mod (i have no idea?)
BL2(BwAAAAB65QknDQ6wEBFQKAIEBcQHRAHj//////////8AoxcEAeM=) - Flame of Firehawk Antagonist Siren Class Mod
BL2(BwAAAACyIggCAAUIUBHQfwDABQAKwP//////vwSgAuD/vxfEbsQ=) - Flame of Firehawk Bone of the Ancients Relic

any more info on these items would be great.

EDIT: these work on xbox 360 btw
the items stay because of the names of the items being changed caused them to be black rated. if you manage to get more items like that post them. They become default after being in inventory fun to troll people with though.

R

RabidRabbit30

Reaction score
Sin$
Melee Zero Setup- have fun make sure to check weapon/item bypass in cheat engine to use.

Slag Law- full model (Orange) (Dahl blue camo skin)
BL2(hwAAAACOBACHRwJABnG7QcOIhRENgxWKNIwMKNIwpGGUwxiFgQ3j)
Damage: 34157 x 7
Accuracy: 95.1
Fire Rate: 83.9
Reload Speed: 1.7
Mag size: 9
Slag Chance: 18.0
300% melee damage
2 ammo per shot

Order/Love-Thumper(Black)
BL2(BwAAAAA5vgAgEcagIxC321bEVsRWhG3EVsRWxFYEZwQAxP+/bsQ=)

Lethal Ninja Classmod(Black)
BL2(BwAAAABKQAAYDZihAxG3WwVBBUEFQQVBBUEFQQVBBUEFQSwBAME=)

Might of the Seraphs
BL2(BwAAAAA7dQMEDQnAUBG3GwCABkAFQAVABUAFQAVABUAFAAJgAuA=)

D

donobomb5

Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone test my gun it is a jakobs shotgun that shoot rockets the code is

BL2(hwAAAAA7DgAAaIBABiGTAUBRg1KGQgGKG4r//w5Q/v9PQPk=)

Last edited:
JayHull

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone test my gun it is a jakobs shotgun that shoot rockets the code is

BL2(hwAAAAA7DgAAaIBABiGTAUBRg1KGQgGKG4r//w5Q/v9PQPk=)
You play on PC?
As this will only work on PC with Cheat Engine.

A Hamboning Thief

A Hamboning Thief

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a random Infinity Rubi. I have tested it out ingame. Obviously, it requires cheat engine. Ingame it is Miss Moxxi's Infinity. It also comes with Slag and Maggie barrel. Hope you enjoy :smile:.

Scope: BL2(hwAAAABnEwCFBwJACFEM2MOIhSEQAwJGCRQLGNQwEGJMw9jEghHj)
No Scope (mlg): BL2(hwAAAADpFgCFBwJACAGF2sOIhSEQIwFGCRQLGNQwEGJMw9jEghHj)

Link to Pics (Old):

uDPQy9b.jpg

Last edited:
Magic Gonads

Magic Gonads

Reaction score
Sin$
The Vault Modders site needs an update. If it cannot then a new site should be constructed.
Otherwise I refuse to use the site.

Reasons:

- Missing Rarities; Major
Tan,
Pre-E-Tech-Legendary,
Post-Legendary-White,
Red,
Peach,
Yellow,
Post-Seraph-White,
Post-Seraph-Purple,
Post-Seraph-Pearlescent,
Post-Post-Seraph-White-White.
While most of these are redudnant, ones like Yellow, Red, Peach, and Tan are used commonly in Consumables and DEFTONED himself has made videos addressing Yellow for modded weapons (Which he calls Limescent in the video).
I have a video listing all rarities if you need proof of their existance.
(Excludes Tan, Red, and Peach)

- No Weapon Templates or Variant Trees; Major
You should be able to copy a weapon's data and replace certain fields so that it is easy to add all of the variants of your weapon.
Variants of the weapon should also be branches from the main weapon if that is possible, that way the templates won't be needed, but should still be a thing.

- Consumables Not Supported: Minor
Why can't consumables be submitted too? Or other miscellaneous items.

This could be considered thread hijacking, but I thought it more relevant to post it here than create a thread for it. I don't understand exactly what constitutes thread hijacking.

Last edited:
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The Vault Modders site needs an update. If it cannot then a new site should be constructed.
Otherwise I refuse to use the site.

Reasons:

- Missing Rarities; Major
Tan,
Pre-E-Tech-Legendary,
Post-Legendary-White,
Red,
Peach,
Yellow,
Post-Seraph-White,
Post-Seraph-Purple,
Post-Seraph-Pearlescent,
Post-Post-Seraph-White-White.
While most of these are redudnant, ones like Yellow, Red, Peach, and Tan are used commonly in Consumables and DEFTONED himself has made videos addressing Yellow for modded weapons (Which he calls Limescent in the video).
I have a video listing all rarities if you need proof of their existance.
(Excludes Tan, Red, and Peach)

- No Weapon Templates or Variant Trees; Major
You should be able to copy a weapon's data and replace certain fields so that it is easy to add all of the variants of your weapon.
Variants of the weapon should also be branches from the main weapon if that is possible, that way the templates won't be needed, but should still be a thing.

- Consumables Not Supported: Minor
Why can't consumables be submitted too? Or other miscellaneous items.

This could be considered thread hijacking, but I thought it more relevant to post it here than create a thread for it. I don't understand exactly what constitutes thread hijacking.
You don't have to use the site, you could just post your stuff here. I'm fairly certain that the site will not be receiving any future updates as gear modding for Borderlands is pretty much non-existant after the bank patch.

A Hamboning Thief

A Hamboning Thief

Reaction score
Sin$
I wish more people would mod weapons nowadays. Nobody seems to know that cheat engine is a thing.

Magic Gonads

Magic Gonads

Reaction score
Sin$
You don't have to use the site, you could just post your stuff here. I'm fairly certain that the site will not be receiving any future updates as gear modding for Borderlands is pretty much non-existant after the bank patch.

I was thinking that I had to based on Sega's post in the rules thread, maybe someone can open that up and clarify for the future?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking that I had to based on Sega's post in the rules thread, maybe someone can open that up and clarify for the future?
Also, please refrain from posting your own threads about weapons/items you have created. We have an official thread for that; The Hybrid Weapon/Item Codes Thread, thanks to ZeroToned ZeroToned . Posting in this thread will greatly reduce the clutter in the section, and will also allow the threads that don't contain weapon/item codes to receive more attention, opposed to being pushed down by unnecessary threads.

That's exactly what that is saying. Use this thread to post your creations instead of making your own separate thread. This message has nothing to do with VM.

Everythingelse

Everythingelse

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone want to try out this weapon I made? I called it the Red Lyuda.
BL2(hwAAAAAldgACaINADLECGMRwhWIQ4wCKK5T//wgxEGK8QpFCsQvm)

parabrahma

parabrahma

★★★★★★★★★ ►► Go Ranga ◄◄ ★★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone want to try out this weapon I made? I called it the Red Lyuda.
BL2(hwAAAAAldgACaINADLECGMRwhWIQ4wCKK5T//wgxEGK8QpFCsQvm)
I'm always happy to give modded weapons a try, so I did. Its OK for a first attempt, you have kinda got the right idea but I would say it needs a little improvement.
What do you think of it? Is there any way you would like to improve on it? If so, this is the right thread for tips and advice.
Thanks for posting. Keep them coming.

Last edited:
parabrahma

parabrahma

★★★★★★★★★ ►► Go Ranga ◄◄ ★★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a random Infinity Rubi. I have tested it out ingame. Obviously, it requires cheat engine. Ingame it is Miss Moxxi's Infinity. It also comes with Slag and Maggie barrel, and it's skin. Hope you enjoy :smile:.

Scope: BL2(hwAAAACtgwCFBwJACFEM2MOIhSEQgwHG/38LGM0wEGIMxNjEghHj)

No Scope (mlg): BL2(hwAAAAAxVwCFBwJACAGF2sOIhSEQAwLG/38LGM0wEGIMxNjEghHj)

Link to Pics:

Damage: 173019x6
Accuracy: 75
Fire Rate: 1.4
Reload Speed: 2.3
Mag Size: 1(Infinity)
ChanceToSlag: 18.0%

If thats your first modded gun then you did real well. I like it. You should use the Stock slot as well. Also try putting another barrel in Accessory 1 instead of the Ruby barrel because Ruby barrel doesnt add much to the build.
Have a look here for what barrels to add..
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gun-barrels-boosters-and-their-effects.929878/

and dont forget Sparfires gallery if you want a different material/skin.

Last edited:
Everythingelse

Everythingelse

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm always happy to give modded weapons a try, so I did. Its OK for a first attempt, you have kinda got the right idea but I would say it needs a little improvement.
What do you think of it? Is there any way you would like to improve on it? If so, this is the right thread for tips and advice.
Thanks for posting. Keep them coming.
I have a few ideas to improve it but whilst I was messing around I made a second weapon which is quite a lot better than my first, try it out.
BL2(hwAAAACMBgCBxwRABLFamcNgAMOL4gFGMIYKGKMoOFC8QpFCIYji)

C

Crazyman33

Reaction score
Sin$
anybody ever use zero substance? used willowtree to add the code line by line

also i just received a ps4 and am looking to add the ps3 game saves via usb and do a cross-save thingy..any thoughts

N

nickgamefreak1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I made a item that is LV 1 worth 44million on Xbox if you are interested message back. PS it does nothing just 4 selling

Skynet1982

Skynet1982

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello! I'm still a beginner. I saw a hive assault rifle gun in youtube video. I tried to make it but I can not. Can someone help me how I can make it? Or if someone prepares you, can you give it to me afterwards? Thank you very much.

Top Bottom
Login
Register