What's new

Tutorial The Hybrid Weapon/Item Codes Thread (Now With Large Code Database!)

• Thread starter ZeroToned
  • Start date
  • Views 1,589,316
ghostotap

ghostotap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Each of these shields have a lower capacity and lower max health boost than the one I posted earlier

[Edit]
I separated this into a post so it doesn't get lost in the chaos.
[/Edit]

Thank you very much for the information. You have no idea how much it helps as I now have enough information about shields to form a useful theory for other "modders". (It is, again, time consuming as of yet for me to move parts over to my XBox. Actually, I don't even have access to one at the moment.)

We know this much for certain: the Hyperion material (`GD_Shields.Material.Material5_Legendary_Impact') is probably not the "best" all around shield material for modding because of the lowish regeneration rate it imparts, and the Pangolin material (`GD_Shields.Material.Material5_Legendary_Impact') can't be used as a buff at all when employed by itself because of the resulting reduction in health.

We also know this for certain: at some point the material defects of the Pangolin can be allowed for by using other parts as balance, and the most efficient component for Pangolin material balance is very likely the Hyperion material.

Now we need to find a balance point; I do not know, but I strongly suspect a 4 (Hyperion) / 5 (Pangolin) relationship is sufficient.

If you are willing, try this code: BL2(BwAAAACa+AAXEXCgAxKy/1bEVsRWxFZEV0RXRFdEV0RXxA==)

I suspect 500k capacity with a second delay and a more reasonable regeneration rate than the Hyperion material component alone will manage.

You can trade one Pangolin Material component for one Hyperion material component which will reduce capacity and rate while increasing health bonus.

Ghost

K

krutou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are willing, try this code: BL2(BwAAAACa+AAXEXCgAxKy/1bEVsRWxFZEV0RXRFdEV0RXxA==)

I suspect 500k capacity with a second delay and a more reasonable regeneration rate than the Hyperion material component alone will manage.

You can trade one Pangolin Material component for one Hyperion material component which will reduce capacity and rate while increasing health bonus.

Health - 695k
Recharge - 39k
Delay - 0.64
Max Health - +9.9k

Can't replace the shield back into the vault.

Last edited:
ghostotap

ghostotap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't replace the shield back into the vault.

Thank you very much for trying the shield out.

It is exactly as I imagined it to be.

As for not putting it back into the vault, I've never had that problem so I expect user error. Have you read the tutorials?

Ghost

K

krutou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you very much for trying the shield out.

It is exactly as I imagined it to be.

As for not putting it back into the vault, I've never had that problem so I expect user error. Have you read the tutorials?

Ghost

Uh, this is the first time I've had this problem. Is there a specific way to replace an item back into the vault? All of the black items I've created are vaultable. The problem is that the shield has an 'Empty' icon in the inventory.

Managed to improve the 'Juggernaut' capacity by linking it to an Anshin Evolution.

BL2(BwAAAACvcQEAACcA8BEyWVdEV0RXRFdEV0RXRFdEV0RXxP8/AOA=)
Health - 1002k
Recharge - 41.8k
Delay - 0.78s
Elemental Resist - 4%
Max Health - +7.2k

This shield initializes as a blank icon, but after removing and requipping it becomes 'Empty'. It is still vaultable.

Is there a 'high recharge' part?

ghostotap

ghostotap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damage: 16011x11
Accuracy: 78.6
Fire Rate: 2.3
BL2(hwAAAAD9pACE6INBBiGTgYJZAMMKphfDBBgCKAgxEGK0gsmIgRHj)

:what:

That is an incredibly nice find!

I don't think you genuinely realize how nice of a find.

You've found a five barrel combination for infinities where so far we've expected a four barrel combination.

You've found a plus balance for the `Infinity Barrel' component.

That's actually kind of huge if it holds because most every item has four available slots (the weapons natural barrel counts for my purposes) if you don't mind losing stock or sight as it would still look legitimate at a distance for almost everything.

If it holds, this find invalidates every infinite ammo gun I noted as looking slightly glitched in one of my posts and potentially a few of the others as well

[Edit]
I found the post I was referring to for my infinities.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...-item-codes-thread.801311/page-9#post-5911855
[/Edit]

The best part is: I have no reason to expect that it would not hold! (You may look to my other posts, particularly those regarding the ammo stock not being as simply integer based as it seems.)

The new four part "easy mode" modification for big bonus damage with infinite ammo then should be:
GD_Weap_Shotgun.Barrel.SG_Barrel_Jakobs
GD_Weap_AssaultRifle.Barrel.AR_Barrel_Dahl_HammerBuster
GD_Weap_Pistol.Barrel.Pistol_Barrel_Vladof_Infinity
GD_Weap_Pistol.Barrel.Pistol_Barrel_Vladof_Infinity

Ghost

ghostotap

ghostotap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The problem is that the shield has an 'Empty' icon in the inventory.

I've had no problem with items without an explicit icon.

I can only suggest trying to swap the item (for anything else) instead of simple adding it to the bank.

That is the only difference I can think of likely being: my bank is vastly overfull with about 140 items.

Is there a 'high recharge' part?

Potentially.

The Tediore shields all have enormous recharge and good delay.

I do not know of a legendary Tediore shield so I assume that one is not available. You can try the fourth level material, the generic capacitor, or the generic battery.

However, the best bet may be the Anshin legendary material. I would start looking there first if I were you.

Ghost

C

CrazyModzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had no problem with items without an explicit icon.

I can only suggest trying to swap the item (for anything else) instead of simple adding it to the bank.

That is the only difference I can think of likely being: my bank is vastly overfull with about 140 items.

Potentially.

The Tediore shields all have enormous recharge and good delay.

I do not know of a legendary Tediore shield so I assume that one is not available. You can try the fourth level material, the generic capacitor, or the generic battery.

However, the best bet may be the Anshin legendary material. I would start looking there first if I were you.

Ghost
Legendary tediore shield is The Cradle

critical limitt

critical limitt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
infinite ammo slagga

damage-3108x3
accuracy-71.4
firerate-8.8
reloadspeed/magsize-N/A
chance to slag 6.3

code
BL2(h/Rfpk10TGVUGddaOwsR4+8o6oaxNjbDY2/wCTLriorgW0+CZU4i)

enjoy :smile:

ghostotap

ghostotap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Legendary tediore shield is The Cradle

:what:

I see. Thanks. I had thought that was Torgue because of the explosive thing.

From looking at drop stats posted online I'm thinking that the relevant material will likely reduce capacity too much to use in combination with the Hyperion and Pangolin material components, but it could be worth experimenting with the base ("The Cradle" name and accessory) just to see how much damage a 600k+ capacity shield would yield.

Ghost

C

CrazyModzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
o_O

I see. Thanks. I had thought that was Torgue because of the explosive thing.

From looking at drop stats posted online I'm thinking that the relevant material will likely reduce capacity too much to use in combination with the Hyperion and Pangolin material components, but it could be worth experimenting with the base ("The Cradle" name and accessory) just to see how much damage a 600k+ capacity shield would yield.

Ghost
i'll experiment with the cradle some and see what I can come up with

K

krutou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Improved on my 1 mil capacity shield. Increased regeneration rate, up to 6.6% from 4.2%. Reduced delay.

BL2(BwAAAADg3AAVEWSg4xEyWVdEV0RXRFdEV0RXRFdEV0RXxP9/WsQ=)

Neogenator
Health - 1002K
Recharge - 66.9K
Delay - 0.55s
Resistance - +4%
Max Health - +7.2%

Goose306

Goose306

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Infinity Conference Call + High Damage (12,657x8 also works with Mechro in Anarchy tree - Mag size 2!)

BL2(hwAAAAC2tgACaINACCGTkUIZReEKpRcDB4pOFAgxEGK8QklBgRHj)

5vrrwz.jpg

Infinity b**** Hive (b**** that shoots rockets a-la' Hive, infinite fire, high damage, also works with Mechro in Anarchy tree - Mag size 2!)

BL2(hwAAAABoVABCSANBCCGTpWIZRWGLpRcDB4pOFAgxEGLcYklBgRHj)

dzdo5g.jpg

I was also able to make an E-Tech/Mortar cannon that did 100,000x39 damage and broke apart in the air... having trouble re-creating it as I accidently deleted it, but will post it up when I can remake it.

T

TennisBall

Reaction score
Sin$
Have been able to put shield effects from a bee onto a relic.

Proficiency relic:
Cooldown Rate +65.0 %
Grants immunity to Corrode damage

I also tried to link soldier class mod stats to the relic but did not succeed. Will keep experimenting :smile:

Sorry for the lack of a photo :frown:

BL2(BwAAAABWJwAICz7YwBGyPwDABsQBQQBBBUAFQAZABcA=)

T

TennisBall

Reaction score
Sin$
It seems as though a relic will hold any shield capacitors and take its effects. You can have a relic with immunity to shock, corrode and fire. Have not tested these in battle though. However, using this combination :

BL2(BwAAAADVGQAICz7YwBGyPwDABsQHRAfEVoQERAZABcA=)

makes the relic appear normal coloured, i.e orange. It does not stick :frown:

C

CrazyModzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Proficiency relic:
Cooldown Rate +65.0 %
Grants immunity to Corrode damage

I also tried to link soldier class mod stats to the relic but did not succeed. Will keep experimenting :smile:

Sorry for the lack of a photo :frown:

BL2(BwAAAABWJwAICz7YwBGyPwDABsQBQQBBBUAFQAZABcA=)
If this is possible we should try adding more immunity effects to the relic to see if a full immunity relic is possible and that combined with the sham that has that 300% absorb rate you'd never die haha

C

CrazyModzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems as though a relic will hold any shield capacitors and take its effects. You can have a relic with immunity to shock, corrode and fire. Have not tested these in battle though. However, using this combination :

BL2(BwAAAADVGQAICz7YwBGyPwDABsQHRAfEVoQERAZABcA=)

makes the relic appear normal coloured, i.e orange. It does not stick :frown:
BL2(BwAAAADEbwAICz7YwBGyPwDABgQHRAeEB4QERAZABcA=)

Did it full elemental immunity relic!
I can confirm this works I just tried it in game that was a great find man

T

TennisBall

Reaction score
Sin$
You just reminded me, I did try to add the sham's absorption rate to the relic but it did not take on the effect. I will experiment again tomorrow with adding weapon modifiers etc to relics to see if any other effects are possible.

C

CrazyModzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I also tried adding full shield effects such as the neogenator to a relic with no success didn't think to just try the capacitors

ghostotap

ghostotap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I'm not trying to be a jerk here; this is a nice find.

Actually, this is a great find as we can move +resistance to a relic leaving spaces free for massive capacity or bonus health on a shield.

However, can wee please refrain from calling it "shield effects from a bee" unless we are talking amp damage?

I can't tell you how excited I was that we were going to get another +100k amp damage.

Ghost

T

TennisBall

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not trying to be a jerk here; this is a nice find.

Actually, this is a great find as we can move +resistance to a relic leaving spaces free for massive capacity or bonus health on a shield.

However, can wee please refrain from calling it "shield effects from a bee" unless we are talking amp damage?

I can't tell you how excited I was that we were going to get another +100k amp damage.

Ghost

Sorry for getting your hopes up :frown: I'll refer to calling them elemental effects from shields or something. That is a good point about free spaces though. I think shield effects will benefit more from them than relics seeing as though there can be better "hybridification".

Top Bottom
Login
Register