What's new

Tutorial The Hybrid Weapon/Item Codes Thread (Now With Large Code Database!)

• Thread starter ZeroToned
  • Start date
  • Views 1,589,316
ghostotap

ghostotap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
o_O

[Edit]
I'm not trying to be a jerk in any way shape or form. I'm just sharing what I know (or strongly expect).

This post is intended to be informative for future "modders". There is simply no reason to duplicate work unless you strongly expect that I'm wrong about my ideas or don't have the experience to back it up.

Again, not trying to be a jerk saying "I can do better."; I'm saying "Here is some information built on my experience that you may wish to employee." and "What I've learned here may improve what you are trying to accomplish.".
[/Edit]

Rocket Launcher (Good Damage) This is just a fun rocket launcher I made with some p0wer...It goes b00m and things die. Enjoy BL2(hwAAAABrVgBBB4M/CCGTbaIgQzGKggCFG4pRFJ9QWKEUxNiDYgvl)

The part you should be using for massive damage multiplier is: `GD_Weap_Shotgun.Barrel.SG_Barrel_Torgue'.

I suggest you try this gun: BL2(hwAAAAC7/wBBB4M/CCGTbaIgQzGKQgCFGwoUKChQUKCQoshBwori)

I have not tried it so I do not know the stats, but I have excellent reason to believe it will be far more OP. I do not yet have the experience for a "best guess" by my own standards, but a "preliminary guess" says that this will be somewhere in the 400k*30-500k*40 range.

BL2(BwAAAACCFQAXEXCgAxKy/1bEVsRWxFbEVsRWxFbEVkRXxA==)
Increases health by 107275* I tested this shield and it gave me way more health my health went from 171000 to about 680000 when i equipped this anyone care to test it out and tell results of health increase?

As we learned from previous posts in this thread and work done by others, the accessory component of the shield is what enables a facility of a legendary shield. This is not a "Tortoise" as the component that makes a shield a "Tortoise" is absent. It carries the name "Tortoise" because the parts are often unrelated to the names. Yes, the part that makes it a "Tortoise" is what makes you slow. I'm not suggesting you change that. This is just, again, informative.

That said, if you are going for massive capacity I suggest you use a part from a shield manufacturer that is known for high capacity shields.

[Edit]
I have strong reason to expect this, but I have not yet tested every shield material so a better material for massive capacity may be available.
[/Edit]

The part you should be using for massive shield capacity: `GD_Shields.Material.Material5_Legendary_Juggernaut'.

[Edit]
Unlike most of what I posted, this will definitely looked glitched/modded.
[/Edit]

I suggest you try this shield: BL2(BwAAAABCvAAXEXCgAxKyf1dEV0RXRFdEV0RXRFdEV0RXxA==)

As above, I don't have a "best guess", but a "preliminary guess" says double or triple the capacity.

Ghost

C

CrazyModzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
o_O

[Edit]
I'm not trying to be a jerk in any way shape or form. I'm just sharing what I know (or strongly expect).

This post is intended to be informative for future "modders". There is simply no reason to duplicate work unless you strongly expect that I'm wrong about my ideas or don't have the experience to back it up.

Again, not trying to be a jerk saying "I can do better."; I'm saying "Here is some information built on my experience that you may wish to employee." and "What I've learned here may improve what you are trying to accomplish.".
[/Edit]

The part you should be using for massive damage multiplier is: `GD_Weap_Shotgun.Barrel.SG_Barrel_Torgue'.

I suggest you try this gun: BL2(hwAAAAC7/wBBB4M/CCGTbaIgQzGKQgCFGwoUKChQUKCQoshBwori)

I have not tried it so I do not know the stats, but I have excellent reason to believe it will be far more OP. I do not yet have the experience for a "best guess" by my own standards, but a "preliminary guess" says that this will be somewhere in the 400k*30-500k*40 range.

As we learned from previous posts in this thread and work done by others, the accessory component of the shield is what enables a facility of a legendary shield. This is not a "Tortoise" as the component that makes a shield a "Tortoise" is absent. It carries the name "Tortoise" because the parts are often unrelated to the names. Yes, the part that makes it a "Tortoise" is what makes you slow. I'm not suggesting you change that. This is just, again, informative.

That said, if you are going for massive capacity I suggest you use a part from a shield manufacturer that is known for high capacity shields.

[Edit]
I have strong reason to expect this, but I have not yet tested every shield material so a better material for massive capacity may be available.
[/Edit]

The part you should be using for massive shield capacity: `GD_Shields.Material.Material5_Legendary_Juggernaut'.

[Edit]
[/Edit]

I suggest you try this shield: BL2(BwAAAABCvAAXEXCgAxKyf1dEV0RXRFdEV0RXRFdEV0RXxA==)

As above, I don't have a "best guess", but a "preliminary guess" says double or triple the capacity.

Ghost
Thanks for the advice!

ghostotap

ghostotap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this for the gibbed save editor and if so where is the accessory 2 is it under raw

Look at the first post. It has a picture, as a spoiler, of the gun modding layout.

Gun and item modding areas are under the backpack or bank tabs.

If you are going to start modding, save yourself the trouble: start all items in the bank.

Ghost

C

CrazyModzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
o_O

[Edit]

[/Edit]

[Edit]
[/Edit]

[Edit]
[/Edit]

Ghost
Just tried out the shield you were right about capacity it about tripled its in the millions now unfortunately it also reduces your health to zero and if you take one hit you die

Merts

Merts

Reaction score
Sin$
Maggie With Infinite Ammo and conference call effect and a sweet dahl camo BL2(h9oDmNj3XnK9q0fuPzsp3PY/ARUjLMvz/HfKNbYIBQZSKLI=)

Jet Blackhart

Jet Blackhart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Infinite Ammo Hyperion B*tch (Ironsight)
Damage: 10107x5
Accuracy: 95.2
Fire Rate: 7.6
-26% Weapon Accuracy
-125% Weapon Recoil Reduction
+75% Critical Hit Damage
BL2(hwAAAAD8XABCSANBDCGTpWIxwWKLpReDChYCKAgxEGLcYsmIgRHj)

For more high damage w/multiplier infinities, try using the following code as a base and build around it. :wink:

BL2(hwAAAABsOAD//////y+T/f//////vxfD/38CKAgxEGL8)

Last edited:
ghostotap

ghostotap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried out the shield you were right about capacity it about tripled its in the millions now unfortunately it also reduces your health to zero and if you take one hit you die.

Interesting. I expected the health reduction would be an effect of the accessory existing on the shield.

Thanks for trying it and reporting back.

Well, we know for certain that other "Turtle" shields also reduce health so those materials also can't be used as a basis for any huge capacity modded shield. That is certainly a thing worth knowing.

I wonder, would you be willing to test these three as an attempt to balance everything in our favor?

BL2(BwAAAACXEQAXEXCgAxKyf1cEVgRWBG0EbQRtBG0EbQRtxA==)
BL2(BwAAAABa0QAXEXCgAxKyf1cEVgRWRFcEVgRWRFcEVgRWxA==)
BL2(BwAAAABjrgAXEXCgAxKyf1cEVgRWxFbEVsRWxFbEVsRWxA==)

Ghost

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Grizzled Veteran Bright Idea Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this for the gibbed save editor and if so where is the accessory 2 is it under raw

If you don't know by now that all of these items are related to gibbed's editor, I'd watch a tutorial on how to use the editor itself. This is not supposed to be a support thread unless it pertains to certain degree of knowledge of the program. I don't mean to be harsh but asking more simple questions like those just pushes down the item codes that are being posted and people will not be able to see them. Thanks.

C

CrazyModzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting. I expected the health reduction would be an effect of the accessory existing on the shield.

Well, we know for certain that other "Turtle" shields also reduce health so those materials also can't be used as a basis for any huge capacity modded shield. That is certainly a thing worth knowing.

I wonder, would you be willing to test these three as an attempt to balance everything in our favor?

Ghost
No problem man will test them all now :smile:

C

CrazyModzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Ghost
Each of these shields have a lower capacity and lower max health boost than the one I posted earlier

tonymarco134

tonymarco134

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you don't know by now that all of these items are related to gibbed's editor, I'd watch a tutorial on how to use the editor itself. This is not supposed to be a support thread unless it pertains to certain degree of knowledge of the program. I don't mean to be harsh but asking more simple questions like those just pushes down the item codes that are being posted and people will not be able to see them. Thanks.

I have been using it for the last 2 days, I found it, All you had to say is it is one of the codes in the base weapon or something

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Grizzled Veteran Bright Idea Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been using it for the last 2 days, I found it, All you had to say is it is one of the codes in the base weapon or something

I understand, don't take it the wrong way but all I've seen are support related questions that are real obvious if you have looked for yourself you would have found the answer,

tonymarco134

tonymarco134

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ya i was confused, Does anyone have any codes for any good grenades, That seems to be only thing im missing

C

CrazyModzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ya i was confused, Does anyone have any codes for any good grenades, That seems to be only thing im missing
Just made a sticky homing bonus package that spawns 32 child grenades have fun :wink:

BL2(BwAAAAB50gACDzjogBAyGRxDEIMMgwwDDoMOgwyDDIMMgx7D)

Frenchyy

Frenchyy

Reaction score
Sin$
What would be the best code for a level 35 gun, preferably a pistol? Possibly Orange or black? If you know please let me know ! Thanks !!

ghostotap

ghostotap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What would be the best code for a level 35 gun, preferably a pistol? Possibly Orange or black?

:what:

These are the sorts of questions we don't want on this thread.

We don't know what works "best" for you because "best" is highly dependent on the play style.

Pick a code for any of those what have been posted and scale the weapon to whatever level you like.

Ghost

Jet Blackhart

Jet Blackhart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Infinite Ammo Jakobs Skullmasher (Ironsight)
Damage: 16011x11
Accuracy: 78.6
Fire Rate: 2.3
BL2(hwAAAAD9pACE6INBBiGTgYJZAMMKphfDBBgCKAgxEGK0gsmIgRHj)

Top Bottom
Login
Register