What's new

Tutorial The Hybrid Weapon/Item Codes Thread (Now With Large Code Database!)

• Thread starter ZeroToned
  • Start date
  • Views 1,589,303
C

CrazyModzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anybody else in here had problems putting the Hybrid guns BACK into your vault after equipping them? Has the latest update had any effect on all of this?

For some reason it won't let me put them back into the vault, which has space.

Love all the interesting creations btw~
I haven't had those problems but most of the time I just leave the game with my guns and just put the save back on my flash drive

M

mnaltner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anybody else in here had problems putting the Hybrid guns BACK into your vault after equipping them? Has the latest update had any effect on all of this?

For some reason it won't let me put them back into the vault, which has space.

Love all the interesting creations btw~
I had that problem with the new update to gibbed's editor, make sure your not hitting "new weapon" or "new item" when pasting codes, as this will leave a blank item/weapon in your bank, all you need to do is, after you copy the new item code, just hit "paste code"
those blank items will take up space in your bank, and leave you unable to transfer items back into it... next time you load up gibbed's editor, scroll through your bank and delete any blank items/weapons,
this worked for me, if that's not the issue then idk what the problem is

2 Chainz

2 Chainz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Moxxi Conference Call

Not sure, but I never seen a x8 conference call either way I thought it was cool to see a moxxi conference call. If it has been done before oh well. Also it is infinite. It had other red text before I moved it over to backpack, but changed to the current red text.

2reodqd.png

6zao7p.png

Last edited:
B

bubbabyte

Reaction score
Sin$
@deftones have you found a way to fix your legendary class mods from being deleted yet?

2 Chainz

2 Chainz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It worked......Any gold weapon is achieved with:

GD_Weap_AssaultRifle.ManufacturerMaterials.Mat_Gearbox_2

Just slap it in the material slot.

Currently welding a gold CC. Not the best but I like.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
It would appear adding 'GD_Artifacts.Upgrade.Upgrade_Grade15' into available empty slots on a relic increases it above normal.

MonsterOnXbox

MonsterOnXbox

Because it's in all of us!
Reaction score
Sin$
Moxxi Conference Call

Not sure, but I never seen a x8 conference call either way I thought it was cool to see a moxxi conference call. If it has been done before oh well. Also it is infinite. It had other red text before I moved it over to backpack, but changed to the current red text.

2reodqd.png

6zao7p.png
Hey, what's the item code?

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Grizzled Veteran Bright Idea Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
*Updated original with a HUGE list of Legendaries/Relics/Shields/DLC Content/ and more ID's in the bottom spoiler for you guys to mess around with parts.*

Bumhunter

Bumhunter

ᖽᖼᖿᖾㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤᖿᖾᖽᖼ
Reaction score
Sin$
photo1kn.jpg

This is not working for me anymore.
Neither in the bank nor in the inventory.

ghostotap

ghostotap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
These are not working for me anymore.

The original posted form may be missing the crucial component that does the absorption. (The part and text are not necessarily related.)

Try this: BL2(BwAAAADUigATEVSgoxAyGQEEVQRVRFUEVQRVBFUEVQRVxP9/WcQ=)

Ghost

A

asterik216

Reaction score
Sin$
It would be nice if there was a thread for unmodded items. Modded items are cool and all but for the most part they are not practical since you have to constantly bank them. I would like to really see the best items people can make without the game deleting them.

F

folkren

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi guys anyone know any chance to increase back space in bank? because i try many times but nothing....
if i need safe all my modded weapons in bank i need more space please tell me something thanks

perc4urbrain

perc4urbrain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It would be nice if there was a thread for unmodded items. Modded items are cool and all but for the most part they are not practical since you have to constantly bank them. I would like to really see the best items people can make without the game deleting them.
Check the start of this thread

ghostotap

ghostotap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LiquidRiver

LiquidRiver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rocket Launcher (Good Damage) =) Damage: 454342 x 19 Accuracy: 58.3 Fire Rate: 3.1 Reload Speed: 8.6 Magazine Size: 6 This is just a fun rocket launcher I made with some p0wer...It goes b00m and things die. Enjoy BL2(hwAAAABrVgBBB4M/CCGTbaIgQzGKggCFG4pRFJ9QWKEUxNiDYgvl)
make sure to start to copy where it says BL2
*This is a black weapon so save it to your bank*

Last edited:
C

CrazyModzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
BL2(hwAAAAAKKQACaINADCH7k0JZg+IKhQAKHBSEGL0YEGLEQvk=)
Infinite conference call with +145% damage

Damage:8492x9
Accuracy:58.3
Fire Rate:3.1
Mag size + reload:infinite ammo

C

CrazyModzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
BL2(BwAAAACCFQAXEXCgAxKy/1bEVsRWxFbEVsRWxFbEVkRXxA==)
Modded tortoise shield doesn't slow you down

Capacity:366358
Recharge Rate:11539
Delay0.78
Increases health by 107275* I tested this shield and it gave me way more health my health went from 171000 to about 680000 when i equipped this anyone care to test it out and tell results of health increase?

C

CrazyModzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
BL2(BwAAAAAncgAACy7YIBGyPwBABUAFQAVABUAFQAVABUAFwA==)
260% max health relic
I combined this with my health increasing tortoise shield and was able to get my health over 1 million

quickshift268

quickshift268

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It would appear adding 'GD_Artifacts.Upgrade.Upgrade_Grade15' into available empty slots on a relic increases it above normal.

Agreed, but I havent been able to get the values above +5,

-Also for those of you turning smgs or assaults to infinity, you can maintain the barrel, just drop this in the #2 accessory slot

GD_Weap_Pistol.Barrel.Pistol_Barrel_Vladof_Infinity

Top Bottom
Login
Register