1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!
  4. Community Update: The Community Champion Events will soon be coming to a close, be sure to get your votes in!

ToTMCoTMEoTM

All The Hybrid Weapon/Item Codes Thread (Now With Large Code Database!)

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 Modding & Glitching' started by DEFTONED, Oct 20, 2012 with 1,338 replies and 1,125,490 views.

1. Dippidip

Dippidip Enthusiast

Just saw pearlescent is under pink.
    I have 2 weapons with white rarity but they are above pink.
    Have them a while now,but they aren't that special since damage isn't that high.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DEFTONED

DEFTONED ††† Retired

I'm having issues with getting the item damage and rarity color to stick in the bank. Not sure what is causing problems. Since you're on XBOX, can you take it out the bank and equip it, and then put it back in the bank? Let me know if you get the same results. I don't want to post the tutorial unless the problem is just on my end. This is the Pearlescent weapon I'm talking about btw.
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
    BadClown4Ever likes this.
  3. Dippidip

Dippidip Enthusiast

Yeah same problem here,
    They won't stick in the bank when putting them back in.
    Those white's I was talking about stick,but the pearlescent won't for some reason.
    I had it before with some other black and even orange weapons too.
    Not sure if it's only this pearlescent weapon,maybe others will stick.
    DEFTONED likes this.
  4. DEFTONED

DEFTONED ††† Retired

I'll have to figure it out, I have a feeling about what the problem is and going to take me awhile to figure it out if possible. Thanks for letting me know that it wasn't just me. I'll get a chance to look at it more once I am finished studying for my exam later on tonight. I will post results, if any.
    BadClown4Ever and Dippidip like this.
  5. Dippidip

Dippidip Enthusiast

I have found a way to make it stick to the bank when placing it back into it.

The image is after placing it back in the bank
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
    DEFTONED likes this.
  6. DEFTONED

DEFTONED ††† Retired

7. Jet Blackhart

Jet Blackhart Getting There

Best Amp Bee (+255297)
    BL2(BwAAAACccwAWEWqgwxAyGVUEVQRVBFcEVQRVBFUEVQRVxP//WsQ=)
    [​IMG]
    Very low capacity, but great for soldiers that can't be killed.

Unstoppable Pointman The Bee (Bonus Amp Damage)
    BL2(BwAAAABFcAAFDW6hAxKy/wbBBsEGwQbBBsEGwQbBBgFXxA==)
    [​IMG]
    Now if only I could come up with an efficient way to boost shield capacity on non-shield equipment......
  8. DEFTONED

DEFTONED ††† Retired

Jet Blackhart

You going to be sending me a save file soon? It would make my life so much easier when I update the database.
  9. Dippidip

Dippidip Enthusiast

Here are 2 pearlescent Scarlet"s Greed's.
    In the editor they're called Ornery Teeth of Terramorphous but when you equip them in game the name changes to Captain Blade's Patriot.
    Both stick to the bank after use.
    [​IMG]
    This one has 155169*3 damage:
    Code will be available soon when the new database is ready.
    [​IMG]
    And this one has 87263*20 damage:
    Code will be available soon when the new database is ready.
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
    borderlands2134 and DEFTONED like this.
  10. DEFTONED

DEFTONED ††† Retired

Thanks, I am probably going to make an album dedicated to Pearlescent weapons only because it deserves it's own category :D
    ShadowG0D and Dippidip like this.
  11. M4YON

M4YON Se7ensins Beast

Why they're still hybrid weapons no matter the rarity aren't they?
  12. DEFTONED

DEFTONED ††† Retired

Yeah but it makes it easier for it to have it's own category for two reasons:

1) It's DLC required
    2) Anyone who played Borderlands 1 can appreciate the value of Pearlescent weapons since Gearbox has no intention of implementing them in BL2.
  13. M4YON

M4YON Se7ensins Beast

But we have Hybrids that aren't pearlescent but are still DLC required on there already so there's reason 1 dismissed lol and the second reason well i suppose. :p
  14. ghostotap

ghostotap Enthusiast

I can't speak for everyone, but for me it could come down to "The black text is super gross and kind of hard to read.".

Many of the items posted post DLC have the same requirement.

Considering that the text color exists paired with the poorly received "pink" rarity I think we can speculate on a change of intent.

[Edit]
    DEFTONED

Check your private messages.
    [/Edit]

Ghost
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
    DEFTONED likes this.
  15. DEFTONED

DEFTONED ††† Retired

Not all Hybrids contain DLC parts but the majority of the overpowered guns do. It will make it a popular category I think nonetheless.
  16. M4YON

M4YON Se7ensins Beast

Wait are you creating a section within the gallery named pearlescent weapons or a new gallery altogether?
  17. DEFTONED

DEFTONED ††† Retired

Just an album itself dedicated for Pearlescents. Not going to cluster up the current category.
  18. chainsawr

chainsawr Enthusiast

here are my first four guns.. if anyone could take a look at them and maybe give me some pointers i would greatly appreciate it. i'm just starting to figure out this whole mess of codes and such

tediore disinfecting gub - BL2(hwAAAAADfQCDpwRADiGTycNghSEAAwUKChQLGPww+GHAYkGFERHj)
    [​IMG]

tediore expanded babymaker - BL2(hwAAAAAN9ABESAJBDiGTvWIZwaKLBQVKChYMDBgYUKDAYlnCMIzl)
    [​IMG]

tediore expanded hammer buster - BL2(hwAAAAB3VwBEKARBDiGTvWIZwTKNBQMDCpZeDBgYUKDAYlnCcIzh)
    [​IMG]

tediore target shotgun supreme - BL2(hwAAAADQugADaIJADiGToUJZgyIABQXKGxQUKChQUKCkQnFB0gnl)
    [​IMG]

all tediores because any gun that is also a grenade is so damn badass
  19. coolstorybro123

coolstorybro123 Newbie

those 4 guns for your first ive made like 3 ok guns that are orange those are amazing im gonna try them
  20. coolstorybro123

coolstorybro123 Newbie

also for high fire rate and mag use vladof i like vladof 4 snipers