Xbox 360 The Best Xbox 360 Skyrim Save!

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim' started by TehDoylee, Mar 31, 2012 with 14 replies and 9,384 views.

1. TehDoylee

TehDoylee Enthusiast

Hey guys
    xelysianx (aka scottishurban) has released a video on his new skyrim save for xbox 360
    by far THE BEST xbox 360 skyrim save ive ever seen, first of all it is a modded character to a dremora (dont know how to spell it) and you have 200-500 daedric warriors at your command.
    also him and his friends have made unique houses in ivarstead. with cool testing halls and cells. here is the video:
    also he is doing a pre-lease to everyone on the SAME DAY he gets 1,000 likes.
    we're already at something like 680, so we need you all to share this video and most of all like it!
    thank you :)
  2. fr33martin29

fr33martin29 Newbie

gonna be epic
  3. Miltonious

Miltonious Newbie

Anyone have a download link to this? And is it compatible with Horizon?
  4. xXXXMELLORXXXx

xXXXMELLORXXXx Contributor

It will be and he wants likes so it could be fake.
  5. BerserkerGamerz

BerserkerGamerz Enthusiast

its not fake i downloaded it
  6. xXXXMELLORXXXx

How have you downloaded it? Has he got 1000 likes?
  7. BerserkerGamerz

BerserkerGamerz Enthusiast

yes, go to his recent videos if you want to know how to mod like that im the guy you ask.
  8. xXXXMELLORXXXx

I can mod like that. I just chose not to. I like Skyrim too much to mod it.
    Typo115 likes this.
  9. LgMx Shadow

LgMx Shadow Newbie

Oh really? Then do so, no one's saying its hard to mod like that, but please stop criticizing the save we worked so hard on to produce.
  10. xXXXMELLORXXXx

What? I never said it wasn't easy. What is your problem all I said is I could do it but I don't want to. So how on Earth is that criticising your work? Oh, wait it isn't. Yeah so get your facts right before you blame someone for something they haven't even said.
  11. LgMx Shadow

LgMx Shadow Newbie

You said it was fake, implied the likes were for a gimmick, and indirectly implied that we worked very little on it. Its no problem though, I didn't mean to come off so rash and I worded that incorrectly.
  12. xXXXMELLORXXXx

Right 1st comment read it carefully. COULD. I didn't say it was. Have you seen some sections that make fake videos. I was just saying I didn't say it was.

2nd, im not saying you haven't worked very little on it, it would take me ages.

And lastly sorry for saying my views wrong too. :)

PS if you wanna get a faster response it helps pressing a reply button at the bottom of the post you want to quote. For future references.
  13. LgMx Shadow

LgMx Shadow Newbie

It's honestly no problem, also I'm sorry for being so crude about it.. But if you want to see a fake save watch this. :)
  14. xXXXMELLORXXXx

Yeah that is fake xD
  15. zerock

zerock Newbie

Honestly when I saw the video I had to say with out a second thought that this is the best!!!!!!!! save I have ever had the joy of playing and iv seen a few guys your great don't stop what your doing your awesome big thumbs up