Discussion Testing the New GTA V Anti-Cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nadles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have decided to test the new Anti-Cheat with 3 different Accounts. Decided to test one with using absolutely no Mods/ Tools. Testing the second one with a Recovery Tool using some Basic Features which I will mention below. Thirdly, Mod Menu with very minimal possibly no features. I am doing this to hopefully determine what is flagging us. If it's just being on an RGH/ Connecting a Tool/ or having a Menu Set and possibly what features.

Character #1 (No Mods/ Tools) Created November 29th, 2015 @ 12PM EST.

Simply created an account and completed the Tutorial with no Mods. Playing 100% legitimately, but on an RGH using NiNJA.

Plugin's in Dashlaunch while creating/ playing the Online Character.
-XBDM
-NiNJA
-JRPC2
-GTAVThePurge
-XRPC
-RPC

Played for an 3 hours 100% Legit.

Still Unbanned. December first.

Since it has been 48 hours with no ban on Character 1 using no Mods, I will be making Character 1 my Character 3.

Character #2 (Using only a Recovery Tool Proditaki's Tool) Created November 29th, 2015 @ 4PM EST.

Banned (Less than 6 Hours after using full Recovery Options.)

Simply created an account and completed the Tutorial legitimately without using any features on the Tool. People had been saying that skipping the Tutorial flags you for ban, plus it requires leveling up, so I left that out for now.​

-XBDM
-NiNJA
-JRPC2
-XRPC
-RPC

Features Used on Tool so far

-Added $10k 10 times equaling 100K
Set Smokes, Armor, and Snacks to 100.

Added Features (December 1st)
- Added 50M
-RP Level 150
-Max Abilities
-Weapon Camos
-Other Unlocks/ Awards
-Unlock All Clothing
-Unlock All Weapons
-Unlock Hairstyles
-Unlock Heist Vehicles
-Set K/D 3,000 Kills to 1,500 Deaths.
-1,000 Armor/ Snacks/ Smokes/ Fireworks

Still unbanned. December 1st.

That is it for now and I'm going to continue playing for now and check and report back every 24 hours. At the point if it remains unbanned I might use more features every 24 hours until it gets banned.

Character #3 (Mod Menu) Using Purge V3.

Banned. (Less than 24 Hours after Money Drop)
Simply created an account and completed the Tutorial legitimately without using any features on the Tool. People had been saying that skipping the Tutorial flags you for ban, plus it requires leveling up, so I left that out for now.

-XBDM
-NiNJA
-JRPC2
-GTAVThePurge
-XRPC
-RPC

Features Used on Mod Menu
- Added 50M Using Money Drop.
-RP Level 169
-Max Abilities
-Weapon Camos
-Other Unlocks/ Awards
-Unlock All Clothing
-Unlock All Weapons
-Unlock Hairstyles
-Unlock Heist Vehicles
-Unlock Roosevelt
-Max Armor/ Snacks/ Smokes/ Fireworks

That is it for now and I'm going to continue playing for now and check and report back every 24 hours. At the point if it remains unbanned I might use more features every 24 hours until it gets banned.

Last edited:
Fanfare

Fanfare

What?
Reaction score
Sin$
The new anti-cheat only stopped us for a few days. I've added a few million to several accounts on PS3 and used every recovery option available to me. No ban if your using the 1.25 base.

OneJZ

OneJZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They have added checks to the natives used for stats & cash drops. it's already been bypassed by someone.

N

Nadles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated OP and testing Character 3 now with Purge V3.

Sickwidit206

Sickwidit206

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated OP and testing Character 3 now with Purge V3.
When will there be a bypass for 360??? PS3 gets all the good stuff... Modloaders, script bypass 2 days after update and it's all free.
360 is in the cold for gta recoveries Right now. Let Some ***hole release a bypass for 360 and it be over $20. I'm done PS3 must have a better mod community.

N

Nadles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When will there be a bypass for 360??? PS3 gets all the good stuff... Modloaders, script bypass 2 days after update and it's all free.
360 is in the cold for gta recoveries Right now. Let Some ***hole release a bypass for 360 and it be over $20. I'm done PS3 must have a better mod community.
There is already some bypasses in some paid menu's. Not "Ban Bypasses" though. So you can not play while banned, as far as I'm aware.

XeXLosSantos

XeXLosSantos

MALK
Reaction score
Sin$
Hm, when I used a tool to do every thing (money, rank, unlock all...) I didn't get banned. I lasted the whole time my KV did.

Fanfare

Fanfare

What?
Reaction score
Sin$
The fact that OFW mods remain unbanned on PS3 makes me wonder why R* even tried to stop us.

B

bradleybleijenberg

Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys
I have a question I have a jailbreak ps3 with modz for gta 5 but I am banned is there a way to make it unbanned with the jailbreak I have jailbreak cwf ferrox is my ip been blocked or my Mac adres or psn id can somebody help me plz thanks

Sickwidit206

Sickwidit206

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is already some bypasses in some paid menu's. Not "Ban Bypasses" though. So you can not play while banned, as far as I'm aware.
Which menu? And is it working?

N

Nadles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Which menu? And is it working?

I think Seg Menu has made a Bypass. I believe Purge said they have one as well but don't quote me there. I can't tell you if they work or not or what they do. I got banned using Purge in this post.

Last edited:
Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I think Seg Menu has made a Bypass. I believe Purge said they have one as well but don't quote me there. I can't tell you if they work or not or what they do. I got banned using Purge in this post.

purge "HAD" a working garage bypass now trying to update it t to latest and seg menu ahs a scippy bypass lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register