What's new

Gamesaves Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Ultimate Game Save!

• Thread starter Vegeta
  • Start date
  • Views 96,245
F

FrostedAce

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, Heroin!
I downloaded your mod for TDU2 back when it was the first save with just 20 million dollars. Having a situation with my friend where he lost all his gamesave progress, I found my way back to this form to see that you have upgraded your save. So knowing the steps, I modded my gamesave. I swapped the ids. Then I closed out my old save and saved, rehashed, resigned the modded save. From there I proceeded to saving it to the device. When I put the save back onto my other usb which had the mandatories and profile, tdu2 said that no savegame could be found. Press a to restart or press b to retry. Luckily, I made a backup of your first save. But how do I get it to work.
I would like to note something a little strange that happened in Horizon. When I saved to the device, after rehashing and resigning, It never overwrote my old save. It just placed it on the usb. So I deleted my old save and when I plugged it in the xbox it put it under my profile, but tdu2 didn't recognize it.
Help would be appreciated. My friend is trying to do this as well and if there is no way to fix it then I would like to save him the time. Thank you.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, Heroin!
I downloaded your mod for TDU2 back when it was the first save with just 20 million dollars. Having a situation with my friend where he lost all his gamesave progress, I found my way back to this form to see that you have upgraded your save. So knowing the steps, I modded my gamesave. I swapped the ids. Then I closed out my old save and saved, rehashed, resigned the modded save. From there I proceeded to saving it to the device. When I put the save back onto my other usb which had the mandatories and profile, tdu2 said that no savegame could be found. Press a to restart or press b to retry. Luckily, I made a backup of your first save. But how do I get it to work.
I would like to note something a little strange that happened in Horizon. When I saved to the device, after rehashing and resigning, It never overwrote my old save. It just placed it on the usb. So I deleted my old save and when I plugged it in the xbox it put it under my profile, but tdu2 didn't recognize it.
Help would be appreciated. My friend is trying to do this as well and if there is no way to fix it then I would like to save him the time. Thank you.
I'm guessing its on your end since I actually redownloaded my own save in the OP a week or two ago and it worked.
Try going slower in Horizon.

F

FrostedAce

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm guessing its on your end since I actually redownloaded my own save in the OP a week or two ago and it worked.
Try going slower in Horizon.
I doubt that's the problem. I retried the entire process at least 3 times if not more. Do you think you could help me on xbl. My GT is V3G4xFrostedAce. I should be on tomorrow after 12. I copied 3 id's. saved rehashed resigned. Then I saved to my device. took the device out. put it into the xbox. transferred the gamesave to my usb that had all the updates along with my GT.

F

FrostedAce

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to rush you, but if you can help please hurry. Or does anyone else know a solution?

F

FrostedAce

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for being impatient. I just really want to fet this done. So after reading the whole thread, i understand i need to have the license on the usb. Will this be on your very first save that you uploaded? Or could i just restart really quick and get to the driving school? Also is the license included with game progression or is it a whole another file. Once again thanks very very much. :smile:

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for being impatient. I just really want to fet this done. So after reading the whole thread, i understand i need to have the license on the usb. Will this be on your very first save that you uploaded? Or could i just restart really quick and get to the driving school? Also is the license included with game progression or is it a whole another file. Once again thanks very very much. :smile:
I honestly don't know much about modding man, I just tweaked it and uploaded it.

F

FrostedAce

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok. Sorry about nagging so much. Thanks for helping as much as possible.

F

FrostedAce

Reaction score
Sin$
It's ok. Could you please re upload the save? My friend is having the same problem. I don't know what it is. I transfer the gamesave alone to horizon and then when I rehash resign it does not overwrite. Maybe it is the newer version of horizon...

F

FrostedAce

Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried redownloading and everything. Nothing is working. Could you please re-upload the save. It would mean a lot. Or talk to me on live. Thank you.

T

TDU2 4 dayz

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey! When i put your save into horizon the ids are not zeros. Idk if this is my problem. Horizon wont overwrite tho. Maybe u uploaded the wrong save perhaps.

J

JoshinatorThing

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi i could not get the save to work, when I go to play it it says I have no save game. I was also reading that you said to download the 3 parts, but I only see one. Are the other two not needed anymore? By what the save description said of the save it sure sounds like a lot of fun :biggrin:

ByrdMan

ByrdMan

Once there was a very ugly barnacle.
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Heroin died in a fatal car crash here is the pic
images

L321

L321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey! When i put your save into horizon the ids are not zeros. Idk if this is my problem. Horizon wont overwrite tho. Maybe u uploaded the wrong save perhaps.

I've been a USB modder for some time now, I might just be able to help.

Did you copy your ids onto the modded savegame and then rehash and resign?

If you did, I would recommend deleting ALL TDU 2 saves from your PC and starting again.

Check out my tutorial:

The1andonlyJPG

The1andonlyJPG

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay. For a start I'd just like to say a few things... As a very experienced modder and hex editor, I'd just like to make a few points. As you say in your "Ultimate" game save you have a "chrome" ferrari FXX right, first off it is not possible to do that . That would be going past 255 I. The RGB values in a hex editor which is not possible. There is a way you can do that with a glitch which is patched now. 2nd of all I'd like to just make things clear that it is also not possible to get a "White" Bugatti veyron super sport with "Blue rims"... Yes to get it white that is very possible, but the blue rims aren't, the neon wheel/tire/rim mod only lasts that one session and I know how to do that as it is very possible and about 3 people can do that. But you said it is in a yatch , my friend had this save and he showed me that the save didn't have that. I don't want to cause arguments. I just want to help here. Anyway I know a lot I know every mod to the game and it's a very fun game with mods. But I just want to make things clear here.

Thanks.

Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Tutorial Creator Services Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Heroin died in a fatal car crash here is the pic
images
wait are you kidding or serious? 
Okay. For a start I'd just like to say a few things... As a very experienced modder and hex editor, I'd just like to make a few points. As you say in your "Ultimate" game save you have a "chrome" ferrari FXX right, first off it is not possible to do that . That would be going past 255 I. The RGB values in a hex editor which is not possible. There is a way you can do that with a glitch which is patched now. 2nd of all I'd like to just make things clear that it is also not possible to get a "White" Bugatti veyron super sport with "Blue rims"... Yes to get it white that is very possible, but the blue rims aren't, the neon wheel/tire/rim mod only lasts that one session and I know how to do that as it is very possible and about 3 people can do that. But you said it is in a yatch , my friend had this save and he showed me that the save didn't have that. I don't want to cause arguments. I just want to help here. Anyway I know a lot I know every mod to the game and it's a very fun game with mods. But I just want to make things clear here.

Thanks.
I seriously thought this game was dead and every body forgot about it i guess im wrong u wanna play sometime

F

FrostedAce

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been a USB modder for some time now, I might just be able to help.

Did you copy your ids onto the modded savegame and then rehash and resign?

If you did, I would recommend deleting ALL TDU 2 saves from your PC and starting again.

Check out my tutorial:

Hey my other account is the TDu2 4 Dayz. I just don't have the info for it anymore. That is besides the point though. I sent you a message on Xbox. I still can't get these saves to work at all.

F

FrostedAce

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey vegeta! I still can't get this too work. I am sorry to bug you about this and to hold on to this but it annoys me a lot. If you could please take a few minutes to talk to me online or If anyone knows a lot about this, my GT is V3G4xFrostedAce

Top Bottom
Login
Register