What's new

Gamesaves Test Drive Unlimited 2 Mods (Xbox 360)

• Thread starter TDU JPG
  • Start date
  • Views 15,499
TDU JPG

TDU JPG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I still have my own ****d girl \o/ i'm trying to go to airport since few months but i don't even see any people on this game

Nice work TDU JPG !
I'm remember Vettefan88 who do .jpg decals on cars, traffic cars and hidden cars, back to old school hexadecimal stuff
lol I remember all that good stuff :smile:

Modder v7

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So you can edit the colors of clothing but you hex edit the actual of the clothing to get a different article of clothing to wear?

TDU JPG

TDU JPG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you can edit the colors of clothing but you hex edit the actual of the clothing to get a different article of clothing to wear?
You cannot hex edit the colors of clothing.

In hex every clothing item has its on slot which is 1 byte long.

In order to get the piece of clothing that you cannot get in the game (e.g. If you wanted the tight t-shirt with tattoos on the arms ) you would have to find the byte that represents that item of clothing.

Fortunately, all the clothing bytes are next to each other so all you need to do is fill every byte up with FF to get the clothing item.

I would tell a selection of people how to do this but I would never release it publically as this is a very unique mod.

Last edited:
Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I still have my own ****d girl \o/ i'm trying to go to airport since few months but i don't even see any people on this game

Nice work TDU JPG !
I'm remember Vettefan88 who do .jpg decals on cars, traffic cars and hidden cars, back to old school hexadecimal stuff
Nice you should PM me :wink:

TDU JPG

TDU JPG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
*Update*

I may release a save for this game.

obviously I am not going to put every mod I know into the save as that would ruin the game for me, and every modder who has worked hard to find these mods.

Leave some comments of what you may like to see in the gamesave and I may consider.

TDU JPG

TDU JPG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"Pink rims"

I am trying to find if it is possible to get Neon pink rims (DLC unreleased ones) after the updates.

It would be cool to see what the outcome would look like on a Bugatti Veyron supersport, or a Gumpert Apollo.

I knew that it was possible ( before it got patched ) on the following cars,

Caterham superlight (DLC Car)
Wiesman roadster ( Club car )
Nissan Nismo (DLC unfinished car)
Ford mustang V6 premium (DLC unfinished car)

and I may add that I heard my friend BADA 187 got it on his ZR1.

But apart from that it is still not known, why would the developers want to patch it with the Mandatory 04 Update which apperantly "Only patched sticker loading glitches"

But here is the funny thing. the neon pink DLC wheels may be patched but it is still possible to get the neon pink DLC interior?

So why would they patch the pink wheels but not the pink DLC interior?

it made me wonder, are the DLC pink wheels still possible?

It would be interesting to find out.

Modder v7

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
*Update*

I may release a save for this game.

obviously I am not going to put every mod I know into the save as that would ruin the game for me, and every modder who has worked hard to find these mods.

Leave some comments of what you may like to see in the gamesave and I may consider.

Clothing swap using hex. I just want to know how to do it.

TDU JPG

TDU JPG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Criptek Shinobi

Criptek Shinobi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any chance you could just put everything into one game save. Then all we have to do is change the profile ID etc?

TDU JPG

TDU JPG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any chance you could just put everything into one game save. Then all we have to do is change the profile ID etc?
I could do that,

But I am planning on making a game save which has a lot of modded stuff on it and then releasing it so people download it and change their ID's

I would like requests on what people would want in the gamesave.

TDU JPG

TDU JPG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
*Update* I have successfully found out how to mod your car that it changes colour 5 times in a row.

The colour your car will be will depend on the distance of the camera and how far away it is from your car.

it is well known how to colour mod it 3 time or 4 time in a row but I accidently found 5 colour changing this morning.

I may post some pictures soon.

TDU JPG

TDU JPG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I apologise for the amount of posts I have posted recently.

but I think I have found something.

while hex editing stats on the Camero Syngery I came across something odd.

It turns out that the spoiler and skirts of the car have their OWN section.

which means I was successfully able to hex edit the color of them.

I have put NEON white for now but I am soon to test some more out.

TDU JPG

TDU JPG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The neon skirts and spoiler I was talking about.

I have found several colors that show up neon on the skirts and spoilers

the colors I have found so far are , pink, white but i'm sure there are more to be found.

on the video I have the car as white aswell so it is harder to see the neon white spoiler and skirts on the car I do apologise for that but as soon as I found it, I had to record it.

TDU JPG

TDU JPG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will be releasing some photos or videos of my 5 tone colour changing cars.

Last edited:
Conker4311

Conker4311

Reaction score
Sin$
How can i use a modded gamesave for my version of test drive unlimited 2 i have the downloaded version so it has all of the updates but whenever i use somebody elses gamesave it says that the save is corrupted

Top Bottom
Login
Register