• Views 4,196
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tiktak69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want any items and you are on Xbox leave me your gamertag and request the item/s that you would like and I will help you out :smile:

D

Donovan Natzke

Reaction score
Sin$
If you want any items and you are on Xbox leave me your gamertag and request the item/s that you would like and I will help you out :smile:
Hey i was wondering if you could give me like some weapons n armor n plz gt: dod121

N

NelzOceanbreak

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey can i get some stuff. Like spectre gear for mage. Mythical razorpine bubbleblaster and a drax? All i really need gt is pulse phoenixx

K

kamikazeeone

Reaction score
Sin$
i don't really want much and don't know if your even still helping but if you are my gt is kamikazeeone101 (I accept any Terraria friend requests) I just wanted to ask for i think they are called spookey wings? Msg me anyone if can help and possibly bring some of these unobtainables Idk about them most of my stuff is from a modder so... Plz reply

Last edited:
T

tiktak69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yhh I can get you unobtainable items eg - Red's wing which enable you to have unlimited flight time

I can get you spooky wings if you want but I can't do it now as I'm not online I'll be able to do it in the morning

L

LegitOven

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey tiktak can I have some stuff again? I'll msg you the details on xbox just let me kno when you're on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register