What's new

Telltale's Game Of Thrones still coming this year!

Inkd

Inkd

I’m parting the sea between brightness and me
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
0qiSK1Z.png

For those of you who are completely unfamiliar as to what Game Of Thrones is, Game of Thrones is a fantasy and drama based genre and also popular books and a tremendously popular TV show, and now, the company who brought us The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, and Back To The Future, are now taking it to the next level, with Game Of Thrones. In games, such as The Wolf Among Us, and The Walking Dead, you play as a character and are able to pick and choose how your story plays out. HBO and Telltale have already been confirmed working together, in the video game trailer, we saw HBO in the credits. It seems as though Telltale's new upcoming game focuses more on the television show, than they do the books, since the television show is more popular than the books.

In December of 2013, Telltale did make an announcement that they were working on this project, but Telltale has also kept this project in the dark, and has not shared almost any
information on it. Telltale had claimed that Game Of Thrones will be similar to their other fast-paced adventure style like games. In the Game Of Thrones trailer, which was released back in December of last year, we saw that the game would be coming out in 2014, but that is all we knew at the time. Earlier this month, Telltale teased the upcoming adventure game by posting a quote from George R.R. Martin, also known as the author of Game Of Thrones. The quote that was posted by Telltale and stated,
"...A wood of stubborn sentinel trees armored in grey-green needles, of mighty oaks, of ironwoods as old as the realm itself."

Telltale continued to tease fans with posting that quote, and since the month of October is coming to a end, that would mean that the game should be released within the next few months. As previously stated, Telltale games claimed that the project will be due to start before 2014. On October 24th, @lauraperusco, who is Telltale's community manager, posted a teaser about Game of thrones, and it stated, "No specific release date announced" yet, but I can confirm that the season IS premiering later this year. :smile:" In August of this year, Joshua Rubin, who was the Destiny writer, left Bungie to go and work with Telltale. People are suspecting that Rubin resigned from his position at Bungie, to help guide Telltale, into a better direction.

Source
Source
Source

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, Inkd Inkd , I will not be promoting this to the Homepage at this time. I hope to see future submissions from you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register