Status
Not open for further replies.
Zarus

Zarus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For tryouts KhakiTortoise
im really only wanting to join to make friends and mod for them not so much trick shots

D

Doni_10

Reaction score
Sin$
hey
Username/PSN:IceRs-Skillz
Timezone:Australia
At what times do you usually play? Weekends and a bit during the week days
What CoD games do you trickshot/snipe in? Mostly bo2 I can snipe in mw3 and advanced warfare but I don't like aw

You do not NEED a mic but it is always nice to communicate. I have no mic we could communicate threw kik or what's app something like that

I am skilled with sniping and tricks voting I play stretch and know most of the nacs add me online: IceRs-Skillz

A

Adam munson

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys ReveaL_Delta here. A little about myself, I am 18 years old, own a Happauge HD PVR for recording and play call of duty for a good time. I want to start a clan because I feel like recording and hitting shots with a group of mates again (: . I trickshotted previously in 2010-2012 back in MW2 so I'm fairly experienced. I am looking for about 6 players or so at the start of recruitment. I will be making a youtube channel upon the recruitment of a few players.

Add me! my Black ops 2 PSN is PH_Delta.
my MW2 PSN is Tyfighter266.

Also, fill out the items below in a response to this thread!
Username/PSN: Its_Envi
Timezone: Uk
At what times do you usually play? Mainly bo2, mw3, but I do play all
What CoD games do you trickshot/snipe in? Both black ops, mw3, ghosts and advanced warfare

You do not NEED a mic but it is always nice to communicate.

Also since this is a trickshotting/sniping team there is no minimum KDR, but you need to be somewhat skilled with a sniper to join. Also, if you record your gameplay please be sure to leave a comment about that in your response!

Knightmore101

Knightmore101

Reaction score
Sin$
Username/PSN: Knightmore101
Timezone: Eastern daylight time
At what times do you usually play? After 3:00pm and nearly all day on weekends
What CoD games do you trickshot/snipe in? MW2 MW3 BO2

S

SnailSlayer579

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys ReveaL_Delta here. A little about myself, I am 18 years old, own a Happauge HD PVR for recording and play call of duty for a good time. I want to start a clan because I feel like recording and hitting shots with a group of mates again (: . I trickshotted previously in 2010-2012 back in MW2 so I'm fairly experienced. I am looking for about 6 players or so at the start of recruitment. I will be making a youtube channel upon the recruitment of a few players.

Add me! my Black ops 2 PSN is PH_Delta.
my MW2 PSN is Tyfighter266.

Username/PSN:
Timezone:
At what times do you usually play?
What CoD games do you trickshot/snipe in?

Also since this is a trickshotting/sniping team there is no minimum KDR, but you need to be somewhat skilled with a sniper to join. Also, if you record your gameplay please be sure to leave a comment about that in your response!
Hey, I am interested in joining, how many members are in the clan so far?

S

Spacey_FFA

Reaction score
Sin$
Username/PSN: Currently on Grim_Reeps_
Timezone: Eastern Pacific I think I live in New York
At what times do you usually play? Sometimes on Weekdays because I play football and wrestling and weekends usually night until I get tired
What CoD games do you trickshot/snipe in?MW2 MW3 BO2 a lot and Ghosts too and Advanced Warfare
I don't have one but I can get one

My main skill is feeding and I'm okay at Trickshotting but I'm working on both and becoming the best that i can be in both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register