What's new

Team nV is looking for more members, Gold clan tag, double xp, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DDonaldjRR

Reaction score
Sin$
GT: CARPET NINJA 12

im very active. prestige 14 and I've been looking for a clan for a while.
Add me. GT: WEST V1RGINIA
Profession: I'm just good, period! Very active anyone feel free to add(:

Look At Meeee

Look At Meeee

Reaction score
Sin$
GT:Cryo Anarchy
I'd really like to join your clan

C

Child Arester

Reaction score
Sin$
Gt : Child Arester

I am not a founder

I am an advanced player with a kd of 1.2 which is still rising with usual games consisting of 30-5 kills to deaths. I am a moderately ok quickscoper but prefer more assault rifle games.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks, the Child Arester

C

CaptainAhab

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I was wondering if i could join my xbox live username is Captainahabxr7. I'm lvl 59 1st prestige with a 1.2 k/d also, I'm very active and mature.

wvj x

wvj x

Reaction score
Sin$
Interested in joining, get back to me via Xbox 360, gamertag: eRa Flynn

M

moded gun v7

Reaction score
Sin$
Boo 7sI would like to join post: 4648812 said:
Hey guys we are looking for a couple more founders to join our clan. We currently have 26 members and we are at 7 for our clan level. Only three more levels and we can get gold (nV) clan tags. We already have a title and emblem, but please feel free to suggest new things on how we can make them better.

I want to stress this, YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A FOUNDER TO JOIN

You also don't need a amazing K/D, if you have a 4+K/D we DON'T care, if you have a negative K/D we don't care. We are just looking for more people to join and play with and possibly enter some of the clan battle type things that COD elite has.

Also if you care about prestiging our clan will make it easier for you by getting more and more double xp.

I hope we can get lots of members too so we can always have at least one or two people to play with, which one eases the frustration that comes with playing a game like this, and two improves your W/L which is something many people care or should care about.

So please feel free to Leave your gamertag below if you are interested, you don't need to tell me if your a founder or not, I'm not going to send you a cookie in the mail if your are, so those of you who aren't, have no shame in joining. We will invite each and everyone of you, if you don't get an invite just leave a comment saying your not getting one, ill check this post everyday to help you out.

Thanks guys and girls maybe.... what a contradiction lol.
What the f*** did I just say

Ok peasoup :w00t:
RoYaL TMZ bro i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register