Question System Software cannot Run Error

• Thread starter Imperial_Rebugs
  • Start date
  • Views 1,045
Imperial_Rebugs

Imperial_Rebugs

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a problem, I have this stupid error saying the system software cannot run and I need to install a firmware 2.45 or later. So i formatted a brand new flash drive to FAT32 and put PS3>UPDATE>PS3UPDAT.PUP by the way im trying to install a CFW so the update im installing is Rebug 4.76.1. I've tried many time then switching it with three other hdds all getting the same error. PLEASE HELP ME

R

Razzor209

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a problem, I have this stupid error saying the system software cannot run and I need to install a firmware 2.45 or later. So i formatted a brand new flash drive to FAT32 and put PS3>UPDATE>PS3UPDAT.PUP by the way im trying to install a CFW so the update im installing is Rebug 4.76.1. I've tried many time then switching it with three other hdds all getting the same error. PLEASE HELP ME
Did you fix it? I think I can help but first are you on dex or cex

Sahal

Sahal

Reaction score
Sin$
Did you fix it? I think I can help but first are you on dex or
Did you fix it? I think I can help but first are you on dex or cex

I have the same problem im on rebuf 4.70.1 but spoofed to 4.75. When i turned on my ps3 it said system can not run properly. Update to 2.45 or later. Can anyone help. Im on Dex by the way 
what i did was i put ps3 into recovery mode and rebuilt database. it hasn't put me into that menu since.
Where you on a cfw when you rebuilt database

Acro

Acro

**Insert badass text here**
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Get the 3.55 OFW update and then update it, once you got that install a CFW e.g 4.76 Rebug. Most people update from 3.55.

Sahal

Sahal

Reaction score
Sin$

I have the same problem im on rebuf 4.70.1 but spoofed to 4.75. When i turned on my ps3 it said system can not run properly. Update to 2.45 or later. Can anyone help. Im on Dex by the way 

Where you on a cfw when you rebuilt database
Its still rebuilding its been on since 1 last night and its still not done. What do i do when the database rebuilds

Top Bottom
Login
Register