Solved System Link Error

• Thread starter ugsquish
  • Start date
  • Views 11,249
U

ugsquish

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys, im trying to system link my jTag/Retail for black ops 2. The TU's are both 3, and I can see my jtag game from the retail. When I try to join it gets to map loading screen then backs out saying "Error: Incompatible UI version."

Has anyone seen this or know what causes this?

PLEASE HELP!!!!

DArK x1337HaX

DArK x1337HaX

4D 79 20 4E 61 6D 65 20 49 73 20 44 61 6E
Stickied Programmer Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys, im trying to system link my jTag/Retail for black ops 2. The TU's are both 3, and I can see my jtag game from the retail. When I try to join it gets to map loading screen then backs out saying "Error: Incompatible UI version."

Has anyone seen this or know what causes this?

PLEASE HELP!!!!
Hmm haven't seen it yet, but it might be because there is a hotfix on the retail. Try joining the Jtag while the retail is offline.

Upvote 0
U

ugsquish

Reaction score
Sin$
I got them to work by doing what you said. At least to get into the same system link game. I had to have my retail signed into a NON-LIVE profile. Which resulted in same versions running.

With that being said, how would I run mods in a system link and transfer those to my retail console to play online, if the retail has to be offline in order to play in the system link?

Please advise, Thank You!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
DArK x1337HaX

DArK x1337HaX

4D 79 20 4E 61 6D 65 20 49 73 20 44 61 6E
Stickied Programmer Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I got them to work by doing what you said. At least to get into the same system link game. I had to have my retail signed into a NON-LIVE profile. Which resulted in same versions running.

With that being said, how would I run mods in a system link and transfer those to my retail console to play online, if the retail has to be offline in order to play in the system link?

Please advise, Thank You!
You cannot infect your retail with mods to go online with because of the hotfix and the fact that it just won't stick

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register