What's new

PC Swordsman Online is it worth playing???

• Thread starter CREEDZY
  • Start date
  • Views 4,647

The future of next gen Xbox one OR PS4

• Xbox One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ps4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CREEDZY

CREEDZY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everyone^^!
i just finished playing the new closed beta version of perfect world entertainments new mmorpg Swordsman Online here's a first look video i made about my expirience with the game and i would love to know what all of you think of the game!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my post (as this is my first i hope of many^^!) and thanks for watching my video i hope it helps anyone wondering if they should play the game or not when it goes full release! so if you didn't get a chance to play the closed beta i hope this vid helps^^!

Swordsman Online Gameplay English Epic Level 1 - 12 Shaolin closed beta! HD

Last edited:
CREEDZY

CREEDZY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi everyone
creedzy here^^!
Now that closed beta is over the big question is: IS SWORDSMAN ONLINE WORTH PLAYING??
in one word..... yes!
This game is a fresh take on a few old ideas and it does most of them very well. From the styling to the game play i found the game easy to play but a bit harder to master (which is exactly what i look for in any mmo as longevity is the most important aspect). if your new to mmo's this is a great game to start with as it features most of what made some of the best mmo's so addictive!

If your a fan of jade dynasty, age of wushu or neverwinter then Swordsman Online has something you'll enjoy. with the flying skills of Age of wushu or the auto routing system and story driven quest line of jade dynasty or the combat mechanics of Never winter there's something for everyone. oh did i mention the cutscenes if your a martial arts fan you will fall in love with this games cutscences as they have the style and grace of any good martial arts wuxia movie!!!

There are 10 classes to chose from:

Shaolin: buddhist monks of shaolin temple
Weapon: cudgel
Wu - tang: taoist disciples of wudang moutain
Weapon: claymore
Emei: taoist support disciple from mount emei
weapon: Staff
Splendor: elegant and swift
Weapon: Longsword
Infinity: one of the five great schools
Weapon: Twin rapiers
Harmony: assassins one of the five great schools
Weapon: Long and short swords
Sun and Moon Cult: unknown
Weapon: duel wield swords
Five venoms: unknown
Weapons: whips and poison
Zephyr: taoist disciples
Weapon: Fan
House of Tong: long range attacker
Weapon: Guns and Traps

The game went live on July 3rd so head over to perfect world entertainment.com and learn how to give a kung fu *** kicking to any who dare's to cross your path^^!
Swordsman Online Gameplay English Epic Level 20 - 30 Shaolin with pvp HD part 1/2

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register