Reaction score
Sin$
I deposited 4mil a time and it worked.

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like this is more of an XBL issue, rather than a PSN one....

jesstheman343

jesstheman343

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got 350 million yesterday and i unlinked my social club and will i stay safe if i keep it unlinked.
I know i might get banned from xbox live. 
Sounds like this is more of an XBL issue, rather than a PSN one....
True :smile:

N

Nadles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got 350 million yesterday and i unlinked my social club and will i stay safe if i keep it unlinked.
I know i might get banned from xbox live. 

True :smile:

I think it's all about what you do. When I got 180M on Xbox 360, I had it linked to my social the entire time. About a week later, got banned for 2 weeks from Xbox Live. Rockstar never noticed. I think it's more about how it's acquired then anything. Some people never get touched. I wish we could get away with the stuff you can do on Sony's network on Microsoft's.

jesstheman343

jesstheman343

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's all about what you do. When I got 180M on Xbox 360, I had it linked to my social the entire time. About a week later, got banned for 2 weeks from Xbox Live. Rockstar never noticed. I think it's more about how it's acquired then anything. Some people never get touched. I wish we could get away with the stuff you can do on Sony's network on Microsoft's.
How many Modded lobbies did u get in.

ps3user92335

ps3user92335

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know I posted this before but it's updated and also it's for anyone that hasn't seen this before so here it is again. Go fill up your three high end apartments or garages with 30 cars and max them out with everything including horns,paints,bulletproof wheels, rims, tire smoke, window tints, neon lights(new gen). Buy every weapon, gun tint, grip, suppressor, extended clip, flashlight, scope, and the maximum ammo you can carry. Buy every parachute,parachute bag and parachute smoke.Buy all the tattoos you have unlocked after that it only cost $100 to buy it again a big difference because some tattoos cost $25,000. Buy every clothing item including outfits, helmets, glasses, accessories, shoes, hats, gloves, shirts, pants, dresses, shorts,suits, and masks. Finally the one that is going to bring your money down quick is everything that Pegasus has to offer. There should be 45 vehiches(old gen) including The Liberator, limo and the 16 heist vehicles. I didn't include the cargobob. After doing that do the same with your other character i recommend making one of the opposite gender. After doing all this you should be fine because if rockstar takes your money just sell your cars from the secondary character. You probaly only need money for ammo. Everything else will be cheap like Pegasus deliveries and car repairs. I have everything for both charachters. Also spend about 7 million every 20 minutes so you don't get banned when you go on your shopping spree. After buying everything I rank myself up by throwing $1000 bounties on random players and getting 2000rp per bounty. One last thing after buying everything for both characters if you have room in your garages buy adders and max them out and keep them there in case rockstar does a sweep you can sell them for $750,000+ when maxed out. It's better to have everything and be broke than to be rich and not have much.

Driddy

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I know I posted this before but it's updated and also it's for anyone that hasn't seen this before so here it is again. Go fill up your three high end apartments or garages with 30 cars and max them out with everything including horns,paints,bulletproof wheels, rims, tire smoke, window tints, neon lights(new gen). Buy every weapon, gun tint, grip, suppressor, extended clip, flashlight, scope, and the maximum ammo you can carry. Buy every parachute,parachute bag and parachute smoke.Buy all the tattoos you have unlocked after that it only cost $100 to buy it again a big difference because some tattoos cost $25,000. Buy every clothing item including outfits, helmets, glasses, accessories, shoes, hats, gloves, shirts, pants, dresses, shorts,suits, and masks. Finally the one that is going to bring your money down quick is everything that Pegasus has to offer. There should be 45 vehiches(old gen) including The Liberator, limo and the 16 heist vehicles. I didn't include the cargobob. After doing that do the same with your other character i recommend making one of the opposite gender. After doing all this you should be fine because if rockstar takes your money just sell your cars from the secondary character. You probaly only need money for ammo. Everything else will be cheap like Pegasus deliveries and car repairs. I have everything for both charachters. Also spend about 7 million every 20 minutes so you don't get banned when you go on your shopping spree. After buying everything I rank myself up by throwing $1000 bounties on random players and getting 2000rp per bounty. One last thing after buying everything for both characters if you have room in your garages buy adders and max them out and keep them there in case rockstar does a sweep you can sell them for $750,000+ when maxed out. It's better to have everything and be broke than to be rich and not have much.
before i started modding and DNS codes were out, i had like like 950 billion on my account from DNS codes.. all my friends started to get banned off doing the same, so instead of stretching my luck the first thing that came to mind was buy everything while i still could.. so i did that and like a week after doing that i got banned for the first time for a week, during my banned rockstar did that 1 big first ever sweep on everybody money.. i get off ban and still had the money i don't know how the hell that happen, but that was around january 2014 which things were alot easier to get away with then now.. but the point is if the money would have been gone at least i had everything there was to offer in the game, so yeah this should already be a no brainer right now to people who are worried about getting banned after a recovery

N

Nadles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How many Modded lobbies did u get in.
I had a recovery done. Not modded lobbies. Moddies lobbies are hit or miss with bans. Also, the amount of temp bans before permanent is unknown as it depends on the offense. Cheating it seems to go 2 weeks, a month, then permanent if I'm correct. (Someone can feel free to intervene if I'm wrong.) Also, I'm talking about Xbox Live. As PSN is way different.

ps3user92335

ps3user92335

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but some people just want to keep duping cars asking for money drops or get money some other way and not want to spend it. Then they get upset because rs banned them and took their money. I don't care if rs gives me my 2 week ban I bought everything that their is to buy for both characters and I'm left with $98 million my time will come so cheaters take my advice go shopping so rs has no money to take from you.

jesstheman343

jesstheman343

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had a recovery done. Not modded lobbies. Moddies lobbies are hit or miss with bans. Also, the amount of temp bans before permanent is unknown as it depends on the offense. Cheating it seems to go 2 weeks, a month, then permanent if I'm correct. (Someone can feel free to intervene if I'm wrong.) Also, I'm talking about Xbox Live. As PSN is way different.
Yeah I may got away with it,I believe it been a week but im not sure

Vizionz4D

Vizionz4D

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
my time doesn't decrease when i complete rewards on xbox one. am i doing something wrong?
Im bad sport btw (2days) and i 've completed 3 platinum challenges and im not out yet wtf

N

Nadles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my time doesn't decrease when i complete rewards on xbox one. am i doing something wrong?
Im bad sport btw (2days) and i 've completed 3 platinum challenges and im not out yet wtf
I don't think it works that way. It goes over time, but I didn't think you could speed it up by doing challenges. Might be wrong. Just do your two days and expect to get out after that.

Last edited:
timothz

timothz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My tactic after a recovery
-Unlink gt
-Dont spend more than 15M in 2 days
-Link after 3 days
-Buy a sharkcard

Chopsticks

Chopsticks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know why Microsoft is issuing all these 2 week bans?
And how many 2 weeks bans are you allowed until a permanent ban?

N

Nadles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know why Microsoft is issuing all these 2 week bans?
And how many 2 weeks bans are you allowed until a permanent ban?
2 week, 1 month, permanent. As far as I know. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it's only two typically. Could be wrong on the 1 month area as it could just be another 2 weeker. Also it depends on the offense. If you get hit for "Cheating" 3 times, you're out.

wollizz

wollizz

Reaction score
Sin$
hi, i altered my level and rockstar figured it out, now i allways get in a solo session for bad sports and cheaters with just me and nobody else in it. how long do i have to endure this? can i plea to get in normal sessions again? because i dont wanna plat without my friends. hope R* gets that..

anyone have any information?

II Rated R II

II Rated R II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi, i altered my level and rockstar figured it out, now i allways get in a solo session for bad sports and cheaters with just me and nobody else in it. how long do i have to endure this? can i plea to get in normal sessions again? because i dont wanna plat without my friends. hope R* gets that..

anyone have any information?
You should be seeing a timer when you first log in online- if not, wait a few minutes for the notification to appear on the bottom. If still nothing, go to rockstar support and submit a ticket with your inquiry.

Sorry, you can't plea out of modding your level.

DDA85

DDA85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I were to join a $$ lobbys(private lobby, me and host) and left with $30 mill, never had any strikes or reports on me what would the odds of my outcome be, and chances of suspension and ban

wollizz

wollizz

Reaction score
Sin$
If I were to join a $$ lobbys(private lobby, me and host) and left with $30 mill, never had any strikes or reports on me what would the odds of my outcome be, and chances of suspension and ban
Read section about the new money system on the modding forum, apparently rockstar is monitoring cashdrops now, so it would be pretty high i think. I got into a bad sport lobby for editing my own level and dropping cash on myself.

Top Bottom
Login
Register