Reaction score
Sin$

Last edited:
Chronium

Chronium

Ɓє уσυяѕєƖf; єνєяуσηє єƖѕє ιѕ αƖяєαɗу тαкєη
Reaction score
Sin$
I recently have been banned for being a member of this site. :l Wow. Microsoft is thirsty these days.
That's why I block my GT now.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I recently have been banned for being a member of this site. :l Wow. Microsoft is thirsty these days.
That's why I block my GT now.
Unless you had the same gamertag as your Se7ensins username, there is no way that Microsoft could have banned you for being a member of this site. You were most likely reported by someone and that's why you got banned.

X

XBLSUX

Reaction score
Sin$
Microsoft banned me for attempting to acquire modified content.

I used my email which is the same as my gamer tag and they banned my account for two weeks. I promptly created a new account on xbox live, and posted my new gamer tag in a modded lobby channel to get some quick cash on a broke GTA Online noob character. They banned that gamertag too.

Microsoft is watching this site.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
Sin$
posted my new gamer tag in a modded lobby channel to get some quick cash on a broke GTA Online noob character. They banned that gamertag too.
  • As soon as you get into the lobby, you might want to get your gamertag removed from your reply on that modded lobby thread. Here's two ways to do that:
    1. If the thread is still open, you can edit your post by clicking the "Edit" button located at the bottom of your reply. Once you click edit, you can remove your gamertag and save changes.
    2. If the thread is locked, you can report your post by clicking the "Report" button located at the bottom of your reply. Once you click report, type in that you want your gamertag removed and a staff member will either delete your reply or edit your gamertag out.
  • Just because your gamertag is removed from the forum does not guarantee you that you won't be suspended. There is still a chance that an Xbox LIVE spy on this website saw your gamertag before you had it removed. Also it doesn't guarantee that Rockstar Games won't notice a rapid increase in money on your account and won't suspend you on their end.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/notice-about-modded-lobby-bans-tips.1189898/

D

dbagel

Reaction score
Sin$
Microsoft banned me for attempting to acquire modified content.

I used my email which is the same as my gamer tag and they banned my account for two weeks. I promptly created a new account on xbox live, and posted my new gamer tag in a modded lobby channel to get some quick cash on a broke GTA Online noob character. They banned that gamertag too.

Microsoft is watching this site.
thank you ps3!!

Molly Popper

Molly Popper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would calling rockstar help get me unbanned from GTA still? I was in a cash drop lobby.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
Sin$
Would calling rockstar help get me unbanned from GTA still? I was in a cash drop lobby.
Yes, it will be the best option, just tell them that a modder gave you money without your consent while you were playing in a public lobby. Tell them how frustrated you are and this is ridiculous. If you have not gotten banned previously, you can ask for a one time customer accommodation to get unbanned.

djroxspin

djroxspin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since there seems to be a lot of talk lately about suspensions, bans, cheater pool and being reset, I thought it would be appropriate to make this thread to hopefully cut back on the amount of threads being made about these topics.

This thread will frequently be updated with the latest alert for GTA V bans, suspensions, ect.

Rules:
If you see any threads talking about being suspended, banned, put into the cheaters lobby or account resets, please report it. Cheater pool, bad sport and banning questions still belong in Grand Theft Auto V Support.

If there is any flaming or spam in this thread, don't entice it or join it. Please report any flaming or spamming you see.

How to get out of the cheaters pool (permanently):
Please note: This worked for me and should work for anyone else. Rockstar Games allows a one-time accommodation to be let out of the cheaters lobby in 7 days from them giving that accommodation.​
  1. Call Rockstar Games
    • United States: 1-866-922-8694
    • United Kingdom: 0800 953 6962
    • You can find other counties here.
  2. Complain about being in the Cheaters Pool.
    • Explain how you got in the cheaters pool. Obviously don't tell them you were modding if that's what got you in there. Say something like you were claiming bounties and one day was put into the cheaters lobby.
  3. Ask to be removed
    • You may wish to bring up that a friend called Rockstar Games and got some thing called a one-time accommodation and had his time brought down to 7 days. Then ask if you can have that.
  4. They should tell you they can do that and you will be receiving an email shortly of the information.
I'm banned for a few weeks for using modding my stats and game play any way in getting out ? Thanks in advance.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm banned for a few weeks for using modding my stats and game play any way in getting out ? Thanks in advance.
If you have not gotten banned previously, you can call and ask them for a one time customer accommodation to get unbanned. I did this and I was unbanned. I was able to get my RP back as well.

djroxspin

djroxspin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have not gotten banned previously, you can call and ask them for a one time customer accommodation to get unbanned. I did this and I was unbanned. I was able to get my RP back as well.
Just sent them a courtesy letter on support page. Crossed fingers

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
Sin$
Just sent them a courtesy letter on support page. Crossed fingers
I would suggest calling them. It works better over the phone. When I was able to get the one time accommodation it was over the phone. I don't know if it will work when you submit a ticket.

A

aggressiveryan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i got a 2 week ms suspension and havent been able to go on gtao on that account. When i get back will i be banned from gtao (as ive had cp twice back on December) or am i fine. Funny thing is is i havent recieved modded money since august

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
Sin$
So i got a 2 week ms suspension and havent been able to go on gtao on that account. When i get back will i be banned from gtao (as ive had cp twice back on December) or am i fine. Funny thing is is i havent recieved modded money since august
Since it's a Xbox live ban, you GTA V online money and RP should be fine. If Rockstar had banned you would have lost all your money and possibly your RP.

II Rated R II

II Rated R II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone posted a guide with actual numbers explaining how rockstars cheat detection works? From what I've read so far, the only thing that is known for sure is there are a community of spies watching tv, recording, and reporting other players. I'm hip to that game. Im more concerned with beating, bypassing, or avoiding a formula/checks for extreme money and RP gains.

Please no cut n paste responses quoting rockstars banhammer statement or "just don't be greedy" replies. Plenty users here have been excessive and never cheater pooled.

MoPar Magician

MoPar Magician

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got suspended from XBL altogether, 2 days after getting invited to a lobby.If I were to guess the one running the lobby was on a temp profile, got banned and anyone that was archived on the servers as having direct contact with him was suspended,maybe banned. He posted his GT in a public forum,but I did contact him in a PM to get the invite.
I would expect a ban or suspension for "suspicious account activity" if I used a recovery method...but that is out the question I don't trust "random gamers" like that! It seems like Rockstar is forwarding their enforcement actions to XBL instead of actually doing something productive.
I am seriously to the point of just getting rid of GTA V because this is the second time I have gotten a 2 week suspension playing after playing that damn game.....and the first one was just completely BS!
Between the suspensions, and Rockstar making multiple counter productive adjustments server side a month,lying about content releases, patching glitches that are not breaking the game or harming the servers, I have had it.
The fact that they are passing off their enforcement duties to XBL Enforcement to me is proof they are a lazy load of losers that do not care.
Then again if XBL and Rockstar got enough hate mail, and lost enough consumers,they might remember who pays for their paychecks! They might remember they should respect US! WE the gamers who made them by Buying their games!

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
Sin$
I got suspended from XBL altogether, 2 days after getting invited to a lobby.
Your money should be safe, if it wasn't a Rockstar ban but you never know. I agree that it is getting a bit ridiculous with this Xbox live bans. I guess Rockstar wants to stop you from playing online all together or Microsoft might have a detection system that's catching people. There have been a lot of people who are getting banned from Xbox live just for joining a modded lobby.

MoPar Magician

MoPar Magician

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your money should be safe, if it wasn't a Rockstar ban but you never know. I agree that it is getting a bit ridiculous with this Xbox live bans. I guess Rockstar wants to stop you from playing online all together or Microsoft might have a detection system that's catching people. There have been a lot of people who are getting banned from Xbox live just for joining a modded lobby.
No, they have spy's on the networks at this point. I am not sure if they are just tattle tale gamers,or actual employees moonlighting as random gamers. As far as the ban comment, As I stated before, it was a 2 week XBL suspension.
As for the money bit, I got around 750k before dude left the game..I'm not greedy, but I knew it was not going to be enough to catch up.It was enough to catch up on most of my neglected car mods.I didn't buy cars because the ones I want cannot be bought, but I still have one unfinished car, and one empty parking spot.I was left unable to get ammo and armor, and only have $69 in my GTA online bank. I am sick and F
Censored.gif
G
tired of having to grind out jobs for a week just to enjoy the game for a few hours.

W1GGLES

W1GGLES

Reaction score
Sin$
Question about the banning process. So i play gtao but i really only do closed friend games or invite only. I play with 3 close friends. I rarely ever get on pub sessions. All 4 of us have glitched or done money exploits. None of us were ever in modded lobbies or modded our games in any way. I have excess of 50 mil and my friends have over 10 mil each. Can we get caught or banned. we only play in private sessions. Do you think R* will be able to filter through players with massive money when they are xfering to next gen?

MoPar Magician

MoPar Magician

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's all about the stat figures.....
They don't see so much "WHERE" the money came from, what the see is "How Much & When " you got it.
Since everything GTAVO is on a R* cloud server (- dlc) it dont matter what YOU do or where you do it and it dont even matter when. If your console decides to fart in their server they know! Although by staying in I/o and F/o lobbies You lessen the risk of being caught red handed by undercovers or reported by the pathetic snitches that have their heads so far up R*'s bum they forgot what daylight and fresh air is.
In Short You can glitch, hack,mod,glitch, or exploit R*'s own stupidity to use against them or WTF slang cover you want to label it with EVEN it a solo lobby.....if it is anything Character or STAT related R* WILL KNOW.
THEY DO NOT GIVE A **** WHAT YOU DO TO YOUR SP SAVE, BECAUSE IT DOES NOT DIRECTLY AFFECT THE GLOBAL GAMEPLAY NETWORK OF R* CLOUD SERVERS OR STORAGE.

I hope that answers it clear enough.....if not here is the short & simple..
...You CAN be BANNED/SUSPENDED just as quickly as anyone else,​

Top Bottom
Login
Register