What's new

Discussion Suspension, Ban, Cheater and Reset Discussion Thread

Akakmed

Akakmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You will it will work like OP said just contact them.

Okay hopefully they can reset it. i don't know why it went from 16 days, clean player overnight, then one month. It would be nice if they could reset it to 2 days so i don't get 2 months next time. :\

Anybody know the details of cooldown time in bad sport and how many cars it takes?

clickfinger

clickfinger

Reaction score
Sin$
i was in the Pool for DNS in December, my timer was on 1y 12m. I bought immediately a Shark Card and came out at the same day. At the end i was 20 mins in the Pool

F

Finster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was in the Pool for DNS in December, my timer was on 1y 12m. I bought immediately a Shark Card and came out at the same day. At the end i was 20 mins in the Pool
good to know thx :smile:

got unbanned now. Was banned automaticly because 3 ppl reported me as a cheater (tickets were just ***342 ****345 ****348). 2 weeks later I am unbanned. No money on the char's but still have my 2nd char with some backup up money adders so I can afford the new DLC cars an stuff.

Happy now! :smile:

Akakmed

Akakmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rockstar never responded to my faulty bad sport. I'll be out next week but i'm bored of the game anymore :|

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So here's my more recent story. I was put into the Cheaters Pool for 6 years like 2 months ago. After contacting Rockstar Games they said I would be let out on March 10th, 2014. I've even got an email stating that. Here it is April 5, 2014 and I have yet to be released from the Cheaters Pool. I've contacted Rockstar Support on March 29 and have yet to get a response.

Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
So here's my more recent story. I was put into the Cheaters Pool for 6 years like 2 months ago. After contacting Rockstar Games they said I would be let out on March 10th, 2014. I've even got an email stating that. Here it is April 5, 2014 and I have yet to be released from the Cheaters Pool. I've contacted Rockstar Support on March 29 and have yet to get a response.
Sorry but i dont think your getting out then... Maybe make a new account like i did... Good luck

Cold Tactics

Cold Tactics

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
They temp. banned my main account. It still has its rank and cars and what not, but the billions of dollars are gone. Luckily I had another account with $6 billion dollars just in case...

TubbyMacFatFuch

TubbyMacFatFuch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not real sure why the suspension.

Last edited:
s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im assuming it happens to XBL players since i rarely hear of any PSN users being banned or temp banned.

MrMaRSoH

MrMaRSoH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not 100% sure why, but a week or so a go i got onto GTA Online to find my accounts almost 100% reset. The only thing i had left was my money which isn't alot (80k). I was stripped of my rank, house, and cars. I pretty much have to restart GTA Online. I was never put into a cheaters pool or bad sport lobby. I did not do DNS. I have no idea why i was reset. The only thing i can think of is simply for modding although the last time i used mods was like 1.10 or 1.11...

TubbyMacFatFuch

TubbyMacFatFuch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll let you know on 24 or 25 April if I kept my money and rank.

U

Undiscovered

Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried to login and discovered I was banned on 23rd April. No explanation other than email with generic text. Never been to cheater pool or had any reset or warnings. This is BS. Yes I modded my rank but so did thousands of others.

My character still exists on SC. Awaiting email reply for explanation.

TubbyMacFatFuch

TubbyMacFatFuch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My xbl 2 week suspension is over and I still have rank and cash (>1 billion) from chr0mes service. I just got done screwing around in mp and signed in/out several times and everything is good.
So for anyone that was recently suspended after chr0mes service, serve your time and you will be fine!

TinkYaBad

TinkYaBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My xbl 2 week suspension is over and I still have rank and cash (>1 billion) from chr0mes service. I just got done screwing around in mp and signed in/out several times and everything is good.
So for anyone that was recently suspended after chr0mes service, serve your time and you will be fine!

This is good news thank you Tubby, My xbl suspension is about to finish, from the chr0m3 recovery service and i been worrying about losing my money more than rank, mine should be fine if yours was? i'll keep you updated next week.

digitalgangster

digitalgangster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just got banned. ps3. becareful guys. they are watching like hawks with video cameras

edit: figured out how to get off console ban.... ROFL... /thread

Last edited:
C

chencho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey i just got unbanned but they took all my money away!! And i sent them a ticket asking why i got banned for but they didnt exactly answer the reason!! Now that im unbanned what should i do? Summit another ticket asking them for my money or what?? Need help please!!!

TinkYaBad

TinkYaBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is good news thank you Tubby, My xbl suspension is about to finish, from the chr0m3 recovery service and i been worrying about losing my money more than rank, mine should be fine if yours was? i'll keep you updated next week.

So my XBL ban is over today, and I've just logged in for a quick check and I still have everything..

So this is good news for anyone who has used the iMoses & Chr0m3 x MoDz recovery service and got banned.. I'm pretty sure you'll all keep your stats as well once your ban is over.

So glad I didn't lose everything.. I'm a happy chappy right here

Top Bottom
Login
Register