1. Want to help spread the Se7ensins cheer throughout the PC gaming community? Check out a little project one of our staff members is working on for CS:GO! More information concerning this can be found by clicking here.

Survivers (Survivors) A multiplayer slender game

Discussion in 'PC Gaming Center' started by Monopolyman, Oct 8, 2012 with 4 replies and 21,976 views.

1. Monopolyman

Monopolyman PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast Writer

Recently, about a month ago I think, a game called Survivers was released. Survivers is a game very similar to slender with a few changes. The biggest change is the fact that there is multiplayer, you can now play the game with up to 4 friends either on your LAN or though Hamachi or Tunngle. Another major change is that instead of slenderman, there is a werewolf. Finally the map is a lot bigger in my opinion and there is a total of 11 pages instead of 8, with a variety of different areas, such as caves, a plane, a house, and Im sure there is more that I have not seen. The game plays a lot like slender (Used the same unity engine), but instead I find it to be a lot scarier, even with friends. Also luckily it's more "fast paced" (The werewolf seems to "travel faster and the player moves faster") which can make some moments more intense.

Overall I really suggest this game if you enjoy slender or if you enjoy horror games. Also keep in mind this game is fairly new and still and beta, so hopefully we will see more content soon.

The offical site can be found here: http://survivers.ucoz.ru/
    And you can download the game here: http://survivers.ucoz.ru/load/skachat_survivers_beta/1-1-0-2

iHaveAPS3 and Link like this.
  2. Link

Link I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage. Premium

Thanks for sharing that, i'm going to get a few friends to get it so i can play it with them!

3. iHaveAPS3

iHaveAPS3 Enthusiast

damn thats cool gotta dw it.

4. rango702

rango702 Newbie

i cant read the stuff it says

5. KillZacular

KillZacular Getting There