• Thread starter shooterbret
  • Start date
  • Views 1,781
shooterbret

shooterbret

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if its actually worth it buying an r4 and if so is there any stuff on there that you could recommend. Games;applications;themes anything.

Taser

Taser

༼ つ ◉_◉ ༽つ
Bright Idea Modder Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
ds, but it doesent matter anyways because the homebrew games are backwards compatible right?

They all work with ds, if you had a 3ds flash carts dont work to well unless made for it. I would suggest getting one then.

shooterbret

shooterbret

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They all work with ds, if you had a 3ds flash carts dont work to well unless made for it. I would suggest getting one then.
which type are good for 3ds, i know that sometimes the cards cant support the newest software but is it possible to downgrade if you need to?

M

modchipfactory

Reaction score
Sin$
dstwo was public regarded as the best flashcart,for its powerful features and it is the only cart for the DSi/3DS that has never needed a hardware revision to take newer updates,but the price is expensive. So, If it lands outside of your price range ,choose r4i gold 3ds, this is a good card too, use famous wood firmware, have a good game compatiblity.

Last edited:
Ethan Arm

Ethan Arm

Reaction score
Sin$
which type are good for 3ds, i know that sometimes the cards cant support the newest software but is it possible to downgrade if you need to?
currently there is no way to downgrade a 3ds console, so everytime when you plan to do update your 3ds, you need to make sure your card can work on the new 3ds firmware before you do the update. and if the new firmware blocks the flashcart, you need to update your card first before you update the 3ds. currently recommend you get the r4i gold 3ds card, this one www.dsflashcart.com/r4i-gold-3ds-wood-r4i-3ds-flashcard-for-ds-dsi-3ds-p-248.html this card can always support the new 3ds firmware quickly and can be updated to support the future 3ds firmware.

jeffreyyadon

jeffreyyadon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
max223

max223

Reaction score
Sin$
Buy a 2ds to play 3ds games :smile:. Their is no need to buy the flashcart.
It will take a very long time for shipping.
You can pm me for more help.

Top Bottom
Login
Register