Steam Account Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vexoa

Vexoa

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I see all these people like level 50+ and I'm only level 11. I am wondering how to level up a lot.

Zymic

Zymic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm only level 5 and I have never crafted badges.

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I crafted badges near the holiday time to get items for some games I played, I made like 50 dollars off one item. (people buy Virtual items lol) then i bought more cards, and leveled up to 30, and still had like 40 some dollars left over.
Its also useful to edit your profile, and show off achievements, artwork, games you have, etc.. You get to be able to have more friends, and whenever you craft a badge you get Emoticons, backgrounds for your profile, and sometimes coupons.

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
My Steam accounts 3 years old and level 3 lmao. Level means ****.

Tom Joad

Tom Joad

White Whale, Holy Grail
Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
My Steam accounts 3 years old and level 3 lmao. Level means ****.
This.

There's nothing special about level. It's pretty much just a number like Gamerscore on Xbox. Useless.

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Be me
TJfxlxs.png

Weeaboo

Weeaboo

Hey fatty boom boom! Hit me wif da ching ching!
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Going to 100 this weekend after I get my paycheck currently at 40? Or maybe 50. 
I crafted badges near the holiday time to get items for some games I played, I made like 50 dollars off one item. (people buy Virtual items lol) then i bought more cards, and leveled up to 30, and still had like 40 some dollars left over.
Its also useful to edit your profile, and show off achievements, artwork, games you have, etc.. You get to be able to have more friends, and whenever you craft a badge you get Emoticons, backgrounds for your profile, and sometimes coupons.

If only we could have been there in 2014 500 exp for crafting 30 badges basically instant level 300+

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I see all these people like level 50+ and I'm only level 11. I am wondering how to level up a lot.
You buy or trade for cards to make badges, the badges each will give you 100xp. You can also get the foil badge which only gives you an extra 100 but costs much more. I believe the current highest rank is 500 something, while I am only a 13 haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register