• Thread starter Stone Island
  • Start date
  • Views 371
Stone Island

Stone Island

тяυѕт ησвσ∂у
Reaction score
Sin$
I Recently Got My PS3 Jailbroken Yay ! :frown: But Im Not Happy Whenever i try go on the ps3 sometimes i get static lines and i will have to turn off my ps3 but when i turn it on it dont come back on so i have to go on to recovery mode and it takes upt0 20-30 minutes to finally get the screen up

Static Looks Like -
THMbeN3.png

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I Recently Got My PS3 Jailbroken Yay ! :frown: But Im Not Happy Whenever i try go on the ps3 sometimes i get static lines and i will have to turn off my ps3 but when i turn it on it dont come back on so i have to go on to recovery mode and it takes upt0 20-30 minutes to finally get the screen up

Static Looks Like -
THMbeN3.png
That looks terrible and are you using hdmi? or regular cord that comes with the ps3. and have you try using HDMI? because looks like something wrong with your cord that gives you static lines on the screen. And from the pic look like you not using HDMI. So, I suggest you use HDMI cord besides your video will look much better and sharper.

Stone Island

Stone Island

тяυѕт ησвσ∂у
Reaction score
Sin$
That looks terrible and are you using hdmi? or regular cord that comes with the ps3. and have you try using HDMI? because looks like something wrong with your cord that gives you static lines on the screen. And from the pic look like you not using HDMI. So, I suggest you use HDMI cord besides your video will look much better and sharper.

Im Using AV Because My HDMI Doesn't Work it got damaged before but, when i used HDMI That Happened Aswell So Its Just Not My HDMI

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Im Using AV Because My HDMI Doesn't Work it got damaged before but, when i used HDMI That Happened Aswell So Its Just Not My HDMI
Before you brought the jailbroken ps3 was their any bad problems in the description? And have you try new cables? and also click here think can probably help you. And click here.

Last edited:
Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I Have A Hunch Its got to do with My Hardrive Or My RSX Chip :/
I had that issue before but didn't have it as bad as u did. My problem was my av cable. Think you should contact the person you brought the jailbroken ps3 from ask then did they had that issue. Also, did it do that when you first turn your ps3 on like after you brought it?

Stone Island

Stone Island

тяυѕт ησвσ∂у
Reaction score
Sin$
I had that issue before but didn't have it as bad as u did. My problem was my av cable. Think you should contact the person you brought the jailbroken ps3 from ask then did they had that issue. Also, did it do that when you first turn your ps3 on like after you brought it?

The Person I Got it From Didn't Have This Problem its Just Me The Unlucky One...Any Idea What It Could Be? Hardrive, RSX Chip, Everything?

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
At first I thought it be the cables like the AV and the HDMI like maybe the cords in bad condition. Maybe you should try connected your ps3 to different tv just to see if it works on another tv. And im not sure yet it can be the hardware or the video settings it's hard to tell.

Stone Island

Stone Island

тяυѕт ησвσ∂у
Reaction score
Sin$
At first I thought it be the cables like the AV and the HDMI like maybe the cords in bad condition. Maybe you should try connected your ps3 to different tv just to see if it works on another tv. And im not sure yet it can be the hardware or the video settings it's hard to tell.

Alright I'll Try That :0

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, Tried On A New TV Still The Same Thing... Guess GPU Failure..
Okay we can rule tv out and also rule the hdmi cord out too since you said you try it with new cable still does the same thing. So, now we know it's the ps3 GPU that is basically dying. Also you can go click here this is sony ps3 support but make a post there then tell them your issue and tell them the things you did to try to solve the issues. But do not say your ps3 is jailbroken though just your ps3 has these weird static lines and also include the pic of the tv if you can. But these people there probably give you better opinion on how to really solve your issue since your GPU seem to be issue.

Top Bottom
Login
Register