What's new

Square Enix Possibly supporting Nintendo NX in the future?

• Thread starter Andrew Tate
  • Start date
  • Views 659
Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Tutorial Creator Services Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Not much is known about Nintendo‘s newest console: the Nintendo NX. However, we are receiving hints that the NX is getting approval from some 3rd party publishers and developers. One of them known as Square Enix.They have came out stating that they will consider developing for the NX when it comes out.

This information was known in a live stream announcing Dragon Quest 11 for the PlayStation 4 and 3DS. Square Enix also said that the latest Dragon Quest iteration will also be available on Nintendo‘s upcoming system. We can conclude that Square Enix definitely has some things in store for Nintendo!

Questions for you sinners:
Is this exciting news for you?
Do you think this will have a major impact on sales?
Will you be purchasing the NX?

luckyjacky

luckyjacky

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, this is interesting news for me because I'm a big fan of Square-enix. Another great achievement and partnership for Square-enix indeed! Yup, it's a major impact always whenever Square-enix partners with a different gaming company. Though I'm still focusing on just Sony Console. :biggrin:

D

Deleted member 777936

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Sin$
Not much is known about Nintendo‘s newest console: the Nintendo NX. However, we are receiving hints that the NX is getting approval from some 3rd party publishers and developers. One of them known as Square Enix.They have came out stating that they will consider developing for the NX when it comes out.

This information was known in a live stream announcing Dragon Quest 11 for the PlayStation 4 and 3DS. Square Enix also said that the latest Dragon Quest iteration will also be available on Nintendo‘s upcoming system. We can conclude that Square Enix definitely has some things in store for Nintendo!

Questions for you sinners:
Is this exciting news for you?
Do you think this will have a major impact on sales?
Will you be purchasing the NX?

1. No
2. No
3. No
Nintendo did the same thing with the Wii U, which isn't in the "hottest water" as of this moment. They hype it up, get some big companies to hint about it, reveal it, all interest is lost. Human's tend to be more interested with things they don't have a fathom-able image of, yet once they are presented with it, all curiosity is lost. Once I see what games are FOR SURE going to be on it, I'm not going to be "belly-up" with happiness.

luckyjacky

luckyjacky

Reaction score
Sin$
That Dragon Quest iteration must be the "Dragon Quest Builder" they're talking about.

7Sins Dweller

7Sins Dweller

The 7th Sinner
Experienced Veteran Gifter 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Al defo be purchasing the Nintendo NX and Square (As they used to be called) are awesome at games.

Whoever has square working for them is lucky, all the best to Nintendo and Square.

Top Bottom
Login
Register