dlynch1291

Reaction score
Sin$
What's the best cfw that has good scoffer on 460 so I can go online

PrimusZa1

PrimusZa1

Reaction score
Sin$
I take it from your video tutorial you do not have to remove the previous spoofer to upgrade your spoofer or change it to another.

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the best cfw that has good scoffer on 460 so I can go online
Rogero 4.55 CEX if you're asking this question.
I take it from your video tutorial you do not have to remove the previous spoofer to upgrade your spoofer or change it to another.
You have do disable the previous in order to install the new one or things will get broken.

A

ams300

Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a working spoof for Rebug 4.46 CEX/DEX.

** If you want to spoof a CFW other than Rebug 4.46 than visit Spoofer for 4.55 to 4.60 CEX Custom Firmwares by Reaper25 **

Main Features :
- Spoof active only in REBUG Mode
- Screenshot VSH working in all modes even 4.46
- Spoof working in all modes (CEX/DEX)

Steps to do to install it :
1. Set System Mode to Normal in the second column of Rebug Toolbox (Needed !!!)
2. Install 4.60 Spoof v1
3. Set System Mode to Rebug in the second column of Rebug Toolbox to enable Spoof
4. Enjoy PSN and VSH Screenshot feature !

Credit: HiJam GunZ (youtube)

** I am sharing this spoofer based on current reviews and my past experiences with HiJam GunZ's spoofers. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR CONSOLE **

DOWNLOAD SPOOFER | VIRUS SCAN
Password for .rar package is clean460

Hi
I did all what u said in the instuction but when i want to sign in to psn i get an error?

please help me to fix this problem

X

x_Titan_x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi
I did all what u said in the instuction but when i want to sign in to psn i get an error?

Are you on Cex or Dex? I did this for Dex and didn't have any problem.

E

ekm

Reaction score
Sin$
in my rebug toolbox , system mode was on normal so i went to install the 4.60 spoof and then i went back to rebug toolbox and wanted to change from normal to rebug but when i do that, i get error "failed please try again" any help?

Respect_Cartman

Respect_Cartman

Project Mayhem!!
Reaction score
Sin$
in my rebug toolbox , system mode was on normal so i went to install the 4.60 spoof and then i went back to rebug toolbox and wanted to change from normal to rebug but when i do that, i get error "failed please try again" any help?

Reboot your console and try again. 
Hi

What is the error number?

Respect_Cartman

Respect_Cartman

Project Mayhem!!
Reaction score
Sin$
*** THREAD UPDATED ***

Ok so Sony has hotfixed DEX consoles and people are having trouble logging in to PSN now. Here is how you resolve it...

If you are already on Rebug 4.46.1 Rex or Dex than just follow this tutorial but If you are on PS3ITA than you will have to install Rebug 4.46 D-Rex and than follow my tutorial mentioned above.

Download links provided in OP.

Thanks!

Last edited:
X

x_Titan_x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
*** THREAD UPDATED ***

Ok so Sony has hotfixed DEX consoles and people are having trouble logging in to PSN now. Here is how you resolve it...

If you are already on Rebug 4.46.1 Rex or Dex than just follow this tutorial but If you are on PS3ITA than you will have to install Rebug 4.46 D-Rex and than follow my tutorial mentioned above.

Download links provided in OP.

Thanks!
I had no problem doing this and I don't have any problems signing in. Weird.

Respect_Cartman

Respect_Cartman

Project Mayhem!!
Reaction score
Sin$
I had no problem doing this and I don't have any problems signing in. Weird.

Because you already have a spoof. True Dex consoles didn't need any spoof like mine but since target has been moved now this spoof is required. :smile:

V

vb_encryption_vb

Reaction score
Sin$
As of 903 eastern time this method is not working. Throwing some error code when connecting to psn

Kaose

Kaose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If your on Ps3iTA 4.50 or 4.55 i have a fix, its off NGU but the mod closed it because he thought i didnt work. But it actually does work ive tried it myself. PM me if you wanna stay on ps3iTA and get online.

Respect_Cartman

Respect_Cartman

Project Mayhem!!
Reaction score
Sin$
If your on Ps3iTA 4.50 or 4.55 i have a fix, its off NGU but the mod closed it because he thought i didnt work. But it actually does work ive tried it myself. PM me if you wanna stay on ps3iTA and get online.

Yes that thread was closed because people reported getting bricked and the spoof is unverified. I would suggest that yoi oractice caution. :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register