• Thread starter Respect_Cartman
  • Start date
  • Views 17,227
Respect_Cartman

Respect_Cartman

Project Mayhem!!
Reaction score
Sin$
*** Update (07/10/14) : If you are on Ps3ITA DEX than you will need to switch to Rebug 4.46.1 D-Rex in order to get on PSN with a DEX console. You can download 3.55 Dex Downgrader from --> HERE & download Rebug 4.46.1 D-Rex from --> Wolf's CFW Mega Thread.

Here is a working spoof for Rebug 4.46 CEX/DEX.

** If you want to spoof a CEX CFW other than Rebug 4.46 than visit Spoofer for 4.55 to 4.60 CEX Custom Firmwares by Reaper Reaper **

Main Features :
- Spoof active only in REBUG Mode
- Screenshot VSH working in all modes even 4.46
- Spoof working in all modes (CEX/DEX)

Steps to do to install it :
1. Set System Mode to Normal in the second column of Rebug Toolbox (Needed !!!)
2. Install 4.60 Spoof v1
3. Set System Mode to Rebug in the second column of Rebug Toolbox to enable Spoof
4. Enjoy PSN and VSH Screenshot feature !

Credit: HiJam GunZ (youtube)

** I am sharing this spoofer based on current reviews and my past experiences with HiJam GunZ's spoofers. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR CONSOLE **

DOWNLOAD SPOOFER | VIRUS SCAN
Password for .rar package is clean460

Last edited:
Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for releasing this brother! Keep up the great work!!! :thumbsup:

Respect_Cartman

Respect_Cartman

Project Mayhem!!
Reaction score
Sin$
man i click install then try to sign in to the psn and its say i need system update what to do?
?

Bro you should really read the instructions and watch video before proceeding. I don't mean to be rude but you will screw yourself at one point or another if you rush through things like this :smile:

Answer: Read Step# 3 :wink:

D

dlynch1291

Reaction score
Sin$
IM on regero 4.46 cobra dose it work on that and dose this mean you can go online?

D

dlynch1291

Reaction score
Sin$
But am on cobra 4.46. Someone else up there said it's only for rebug so this one might not work on mine

Respect_Cartman

Respect_Cartman

Project Mayhem!!
Reaction score
Sin$
But am on cobra 4.46. Someone else up there said it's only for rebug so this one might not work on mine

Bro typically only spoof that I know for 4.46 Cobra version is through webMAN mod (I am not 100% that Rogero 4.46 Cobra is fully supported). You may have to google it for an alternate source because Tortuga-Cove is down right now.

I have never used Rogero 4.46 Cobra so I cant tell if that will work for you. But make sure you are installing the correct spoof. It is better to wait than screwing up your console.

I would personally recommend that you convert to a more well known and well supported CFW. Plus I am not taking any responsibility for your current CFW or how webMAN will work with your Rogero 4.46 Cobra.

Last edited:
D

dlynch1291

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there another cfw that allows you to play psx ps2 games aswell that would have a spoffer

Respect_Cartman

Respect_Cartman

Project Mayhem!!
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there another cfw that allows you to play psx ps2 games aswell that would have a spoffer

All CFWs allow you to play PSX games without a problem and here is a tutorial on how to play PS2 games on all PS3 - CLICK HERE! :smile:

Last edited:
D

dlynch1291

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh right. Where would I be able to download
4.46 rebug Cex and could I update to that from regro 4.46 cobra

Respect_Cartman

Respect_Cartman

Project Mayhem!!
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh right. Where would I be able to download
4.46 rebug Cex and could I update to that from regro 4.46 cobra

YEs you should be able to but why do you want to stay with 4.46?

You can see this thread by Reaper Reaper and you can find link for rebug 4.46 rex in this thread

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...ailbreak-guide-cex-dex-cfw-downloads.1085314/

You can also follow my tutorial for playing ps2 game

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...lay-ps2-games-on-all-ps3-slim-models.1159103/

Top Bottom
Login
Register