What's new

Tutorial Spoof 4.65 for all 4.XX CEX CFW !!!

• Thread starter mrbrokeup
  • Start date
  • Views 16,258
That1Guy24

That1Guy24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really? Dang. I still need to figure out how to deactivate the 4.60 spoof for 4.46.1 DEX by HiJaM/Ho$STER just in case i have to. Any tips?
pretty sure you just run the spoofer app again and it should disable it but idk either reinstalling the firmware is good way to go like rambo said ..i personally havent had to spoof rebug yet on 4.53.1 :smile:

Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Programmer Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
pretty sure you just run the spoofer app again and it should disable it but idk either reinstalling the firmware is good way to go like rambo said ..i personally havent had to spoof rebug yet on 4.53.1 :smile:
Yeah I won't be doing it until the 4.65 OFW is made mandatory. I just wanted to prepare :smile: Thanks!

That1Guy24

That1Guy24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I won't be doing it until the 4.65 OFW is made mandatory. I just wanted to prepare :smile: Thanks!
to be honest dude im pretty sure it wont be made mandatory most likely it will be 4.70 OFW but yea no prob

adi28

adi28

Reaction score
Sin$
Download link doesnt work
plzz make a mediafire link or just give a new link plzz
that will be really thankful....

Oodxboxlive

Oodxboxlive

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Developer arachetous has released a Spoof for v4.65, while this is an Optional update in the event it would go mandatory the developer has a solution already in place. This spoof will work if needed on CEX - 4.50 / 4.55 / 4.60 & Rebug REX 4.46.1 / Unofficial Rebug 4.53.1. View all the details below:

szu7h1.jpg

Hi players,
here is the last update v1.06 with add 4.65 spoof. I know this firmware 4.65 update is not mandatory to connect to PSN, but if it becomes so well, we will be ready. Good game!

SPOOF package 4.65 for all CFW CEX 4.60 / 4.55 / 4.50 / Rebug REX 4.46.1 / Unofficial Rebug 4.53.1.

The connection to the PSN then works enjoy !

Spoof 4.65 for all CFW CEX 4.xx

spoof version 4.65
cert 4.65
support cfw 4.60 cex

CFW's Compatible :

Rogero 4.55 / 4.50 CEX ( and no-BD edition )

Zero / Habib 4.60 / 4.55 / 4.50 CEX ( and no-BD edition )

Ferrox 4.60 / 4.55 / 4.50 CEX ( and no-BD edition )

Arch 4.60 / 4.55 / 4.50 CEX ( andno-BD edition )

Rebug 4.46.1 REX Edition ( only on Retail / Normal mode )

Unofficial Rebug 4.53.1 ( Only on Retail / normal mode )

CFW's Not compatible :

All CFW Cobra Edition and CFW DEX or CFW 3.xx

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!OVk0mJDB!o0JbrRDPPfOUpVmg2kYv3IhHmu_vF1imCTezQvtUdtQ

Install :

Delete your old spoof if you have one installed
Download and install the package
Launch the application, choose the version of your CFW and then choose to enable or disable the spoof 4.60
Then put yes to two successive questions (yes to reboot, yes to hard reboot).
Console restarts and ok.

NOTE : for CFW's Rebug, set in normal mode through the Rebug Toolbox

Note : if you have a ps3 that does not restart correctly. No panic, just reinstall your CFW by the recovery mode.

Credit to The developer Arachetous
I'm already spoof 4.65 for my Rebug 4.46.1 REX after I can connect with Rebug Normal mode ?

M

MRBIGGER

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank's a million. Didnt even have to remove my old spoof. Went straight from rogero 4.55 spoofed from rebug 4.46 to 4.65 Spoof :smile:. GOOD JOB. Hopefully we dont get another update this week for the new nhl :tongue:

J

jchunter93

Reaction score
Sin$
so will this allow me to play games that require 4.65? Got Destiny at the ready, just need to update the system a little first.

joe coke

joe coke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Worked perfect for me, spoofed Rogero 4.50 to 4.65, all works well for me.
Thanks!

illusion_time

illusion_time

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i downloaded the link i'm on rogero 4.55 i installed i ran the app. it said active spoof clicked on it i rebooted fine i went to play advanced warfare and it is still telling me i need to be on 4.65 software i went to my system software to see what i was on and yep i'm on 4.65 but i still cant play advanced warfare? any reply or help is much appreciated.:roflmao:

Top Bottom
Login
Register