Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Crate drops cause soo much stress.
Haha trust me, I know. I tried to get a radio t-shirt during that last event. A crate kept dropping at 23:00 in-game (did it 3 times). I got the first one because the game was nearly empty but never got the second or third. There was just way too many people going for it at once. It just became a giant blood bath.

snickerzz

snickerzz

Licky Licky
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha trust me, I know. I tried to get a radio t-shirt during that last event. A crate kept dropping at 23:00 in-game (did it 3 times). I got the first one because the game was nearly empty but never got the second or third. There was just way too many people going for it at once. It just became a giant blood bath.
were you in a jet? I also find it easiest if i go and get a jet the second i see a crate notification... of course some other people in the lobby may also have that idea and go for a jet too, then it just becomes a dog fight XD

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
were you in a jet? I also find it easiest if i go and get a jet the second i see a crate notification... of course some other people in the lobby may also have that idea and go for a jet too, then it just becomes a dog fight XD
No, all three times I went in a helicopter, came down from the sky and tried landing on the package :tongue:.

MR ROBOT

MR ROBOT

The empire on which the sun never sets
Reaction score
Sin$
No, all three times I went in a helicopter, came down from the sky and tried landing on the package :tongue:.
When I tried to get the radio t-shirts, I died everytime. Jets would come flying in and f*** me up, then all the people on the ground would finish me off. It makes me angry just thinking about it. :rage::mad:

snickerzz

snickerzz

Licky Licky
Reaction score
Sin$
have you even been around when one actually drops? it doesnt just spawn on the ground it actually drops from way up in the sky :O ive even hit one falling down with my jet once XD
Iv'e also heard its possible to pick up crates with a cargobob

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
have you even been around when one actually drops? it doesnt just spawn on the ground it actually drops from way up in the sky :O ive even hit one falling down with my jet once XD
Iv'e also heard its possible to pick up crates with a cargobob
The special crate drops are hard to see dropping because the circle where it's going to spawn shows up when it says "Special Crate Drop Inbound" and a few minutes later it is dropped. The normal crates I've seen drop though.

MR ROBOT

MR ROBOT

Reaction score
Sin$
The special crate drops are hard to see dropping because the circle where it's going to spawn shows up when it says "Special Crate Drop Inbound" and a few minutes later it is dropped. The normal crates I've seen drop though.
The only issue with a special create drop is that when that green circle appears, everyone goes insane. I am usually too busy fighting off jets, to even notice the crate actually drop.

DeadlySwift7777

DeadlySwift7777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe the 1.10 update came out on Tuesday but the DLC came out on February 13th, which was Thursday. The Valentines Event started on Friday.

With the maintenance to GTA Online and the Social Club going on this afternoon, I believe patch 1.18 will be released tomorrow with a Halloween DLC. There will probably be some Halloween Event over the weekend with chances to obtain exclusive content from crate drops again.
I was talking about the valentines update. Not patch.

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
The only issue with a special create drop is that when that green circle appears, everyone goes insane. I am usually too busy fighting off jets, to even notice the crate actually drop.
i think there is a way to get them to spawn in private lobbies

MR ROBOT

MR ROBOT

Reaction score
Sin$
i think there is a way to get them to spawn in private lobbies
I waited in an invite only for 3 hours, and nothing happened. I think rockstar hate me.

M

Mickeyb

Reaction score
Sin$
It would be pretty cool if they done a trick or treat thing, Knocking on peoples apartments and getting like tokens or something then teaming up and robbing people of them haha.

Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Many people, including myself, were hoping for the Halloween DLC to be released this Tuesday but that didn't happen..

but I think there is hope for a Thursday release...

1.17 Was released on a Thursday while all the past updates were on a Tuesday
R* said in the lastest newswire update talked about here that..

sooo yea, just my .02c :smile:
They gotta do it if not they can suck a lolly pop 
I believe the 1.10 update came out on Tuesday but the DLC came out on February 13th, which was Thursday. The Valentines Event started on Friday.

With the maintenance to GTA Online and the Social Club going on this afternoon, I believe patch 1.18 will be released tomorrow with a Halloween DLC. There will probably be some Halloween Event over the weekend with chances to obtain exclusive content from crate drops again.
I agree with the dlc but i don't think they will bring 1.18 out that quick its just to quick ain't it

snickerzz

snickerzz

Licky Licky
Reaction score
Sin$
They gotta do it if not they can suck a lolly pop 

I agree with the dlc but i don't think they will bring 1.18 out that quick its just to quick ain't it
xD why do they HAVE to do it? really i dont tihnk it will be anything good... im really hoping for a veterans day dlc... i neeeeeeeeeeeeeed the hydra ;-;

Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xD why do they HAVE to do it? really i dont tihnk it will be anything good... im really hoping for a veterans day dlc... i neeeeeeeeeeeeeed the hydra ;-;
Halloween dlc 100% limited time only they have too or i kill them .

T

Toast_Soup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's a bit of my ignorance showing through, but what exactly is this "heists" everyone is b****ing about? How does it differ from other missions?

Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's a bit of my ignorance showing through, but what exactly is this "heists" everyone is b****ing about? How does it differ from other missions?
A load of over rated BS that when we do finally get it everyone who was complaining they wanted it will be begging them to make it better because its a pile of BS .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register