• Thread starter The Count
  • Start date
  • Views 58,317
T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure about level, but on my second character had the same thing happen(was over lvl 100, but always hung up on everyone when they called). Play some Trevor/Ron missions until Ron calls you and tells you about crate drops.

Pyr0mantic

Pyr0mantic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Must you be a certain level to pick up crate drops,as everytime I get there I can just kick the box around any ideas

Try doing the mission "Satellite Communications."
That mission unlocks crate drops for you, but where you can see em but not get em it might fix your issue with not being able to pick it up. If that doesn't work, unfortunately, it'll be R* support ticket time.

flaptastic

flaptastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The special "crate" isn't a box at all... it just drops a tiny white parcel you pick up by running over it.

However, I noticed yesterday that if a player is STANDING (nearly?) where the parcel is supposed to drop (usually next to the yellow flare) it won't drop... my friend stood there, killed me, then began shooting the NPCs while I respawned and got my car to get back to him... eventually he died and THEN the parcel appeared. Man was he pissed :biggrin: He of course spawned far enough away that I got it before he could get back... :biggrin:

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
In the past week... my 3rd character went from rank 7 to 25, just in free roam....no missions at all. Just all crate drops (90%i get solo and legit for the challenge) and random events around the city. In fact, I don't plan on doin any missions or heists with her. She's loaded, so the rank is the only perk for weapons and vehicle upgrades...but more often than not, that's handled too.

She will be the Paris Hilton of GTA O. Spoiled rotten, filthy rich, has had everything handed to her and has never worked a day in her life. If that doesn't make you hate her, then her proxies at LSC and 2.2 k/d will.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
I was really hoping for some beer hat drops, specifically Blarneys and J Lager. Oh well, guess I'll have to call and ask how to get them lol

Klantra

Klantra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was really hoping for some beer hat drops, specifically Blarneys and J Lager. Oh well, guess I'll have to call and ask how to get them lol
You mean these beautiful boys?
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
That's them. I have them on a modded account as well, but I want to get them on my main account.

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally Recieved my bugged Showroom Shirt :biggrin:

YPrjcOe.jpg

P.S No new crate items ATM.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, wish I could get my showroom shirt without having to get rid of some cars. When I called they guy told me I had 4 Scorchers in my garage and 26 cars.

"hmm that's weird, I have no idea how that happened."

lol

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, wish I could get my showroom shirt without having to get rid of some cars. When I called they guy told me I had 4 Scorchers in my garage and 26 cars.

"hmm that's weird, I have no idea how that happened."

lol
:roflmao:

I have 4 bikes (Sanchez, Enduro, Carbon RS & Sovereign) and still got the shirt, I think you just need 30 vehicles, all legit.

The Count

The Count

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
There won't be any special drops until the IGG2 event weekend

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Called which guy? You rang R* support?!

Yep, I had 30 cars stored but didn't get the award. I called actually about several awards that were broken at the time, and when we got to the Showroom award he checked out my garages and said I only had 26 cars/motorcycles, and that there was 4 Scorcher mountain bikes on the floor. I just said "wow that's weird, no idea how that happened, Ill try moving some cars around and try buying some new ones aaaaaaand moving on....."

Either way I signed on today to check out the update after posting earlier and the award popped. All is well in Completionist Town.

The Count

The Count

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, I had 30 cars stored but didn't get the award. I called actually about several awards that were broken at the time, and when we got to the Showroom award he checked out my garages and said I only had 26 cars/motorcycles, and that there was 4 Scorcher mountain bikes on the floor. I just said "wow that's weird, no idea how that happened, Ill try moving some cars around and try buying some new ones aaaaaaand moving on....."

Either way I signed on today to check out the update after posting earlier and the award popped. All is well in Completionist Town.
scorchers on the floor
RED FLAG!!!

The Count

The Count

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
For those of you on ps4 and XBONE here is your chance to get the beer hats hurry this wont last long
PROPS TO Hytar

Today i found awesome glitch on reddit which i wanted to share with you.

1- Start A titan Of the Job
2- Wait around 1 - 2 minutes in the mission (Not on lobby)
3- Back out from the mission to free roam
4- Head to discount store
5- Go to hats and then special hats.
6- Now you should see 4 or 6 beer hats unlocked.

Hope you get beer hats unlocked :smile:

Thanks to Carlos78998 to providing this video

Working only on Xbox one and PS4

Founder: christophopher

Gazaaaa

Gazaaaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not working for me anyone know why on ps4 aswell I've done hiest set up & mission & titan of a job help all i need is blarney beer hat :tongue:

The Count

The Count

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Not working for me anyone know why on ps4 aswell I've done hiest set up & mission & titan of a job help all i need is blarney beer hat :tongue:
I'm not sure brother this ones a puzzler some people get it right on first try and some don't but check the thread in the glitches section. I have seen quite a few ps4 confirmations

Top Bottom
Login
Register