What's new

Gamesaves Sparfire's OCD Weapons & Items Save Set (New 07.10.2014)

• Thread starter Sparfire
  • Start date
  • Views 39,748
S

Shops

Reaction score
Sin$
Any1 know where i can dl a save with 129 monsters for pc?

S

Sadranis

Reaction score
Sin$
Is the level 61 save supposed to have a limited amount of legendary weapons as compared to the level 72 save which has everything? Because I downloaded the level 61 save and got it to work and it has several weapons but not the same amount as the level 72 save.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the level 61 save supposed to have a limited amount of legendary weapons as compared to the level 72 save which has everything? Because I downloaded the level 61 save and got it to work and it has several weapons but not the same amount as the level 72 save.
The lvl 72 is updated, the 61 is not. So I guess the answer to your question is yes.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated the Heads and Skins save to include all customizations from all 4 DLC's, 3 Headhunter Packs and also the Community Day, Poker Night 2 and Goliath heads/skins.

Note: This save needs to be loaded in a multiplayer game in order to load.

Enjoy! :smile:

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Save Sets are getting a face lift. Added Heads & Skins, Currency and Eridium saves for all platforms. More to come when time permits. :smile:

Backius

Backius

Reaction score
Sin$
no worries, i've used your page for a while now and has been unbelievable help, now i gotta work on some sticky mods for people if you have any ideas all help is appreciated i have a few throughout my saves ubut it's gonna be a ballache haha again much respect to your work and dedication =)

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Now updated with Drop Saves on level 50, 61, 72 and OP 8 for all platforms. Enjoy. :smile:

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
New saves up and good to go. :happy:

(Mediafire decided to kill my last account, so the original links were dead...:dead: )

E

EvoNightwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've told you before but will say it again, your a true star and legend, and the best random stranger person from another strange snow filled country ever in the world!!

PS were so playing the Pre Sequel!!!

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I've told you before but will say it again, your a true star and legend, and the best random stranger person from another strange snow filled country ever in the world!!

PS were so playing the Pre Sequel!!!
Yes we are!!! :biggrin:

Aerofanatic1130

Aerofanatic1130

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any way possible i could get all of these in PC format? i tried it myself and its not working right

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you please make a ps3 version please?
I have been told there has been an update to the game, and the editor has not been updated. So there is on way for me to convert saves atm. Sorry.

Top Bottom
Login
Register