Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
Rampetrabbit

Rampetrabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Сan anybody tell me the name of the weapon, which is not available in the game, but he has gibbed code(probably this is pistol). I do not remeber and somehow i can not find on borderlands wikia.
Do you mean mission guns? Like the Grog Nozzel?

Upvote 0
parabrahma

parabrahma

★★★★★★★★★ ►► Go Ranga ◄◄ ★★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Sin$
Сan anybody tell me the name of the weapon, which is not available in the game, but he has gibbed code(probably this is pistol). I do not remeber and somehow i can not find on borderlands wikia.
Error message launcher?
BL2(hwAAAACV9AFB54IDCYFETiAkQ0GB8P+/G4r///////9roshBgoPw)

Upvote 0
S

soliton

Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No, sorry. Apparently I'm just not exactly asked.

Yes, it is the same. Thanks a lot...

And as I could not find it at the borderlands wikia... 

Oh, I did not know that in addition to the pepperbox is still there. Thank you too.
Dastardly Pepperbox
BL2(hwAAAADd0QCE5wNABgGF6sOIhTEAwwHG/38JGB0w/v/vwwCDkQjj)
Two Fer Pepperbox
BL2(hwAAAAA4sgCE5wNABgGF6sOIhTEAwwHG/38JGBow/v/vwyiCkQjj)
Trick Shot Pepperbox
BL2(hwAAAAA4xgCE5wNABgGF6sNohTEAwwHG/38JGB4w/v/vw0iDkQjj)

Upvote 0
S

soliton

Reaction score
Sin$
Dastardly Pepperbox
BL2(hwAAAADd0QCE5wNABgGF6sOIhTEAwwHG/38JGB0w/v/vwwCDkQjj)
Two Fer Pepperbox
BL2(hwAAAAA4sgCE5wNABgGF6sOIhTEAwwHG/38JGBow/v/vwyiCkQjj)
Trick Shot Pepperbox
BL2(hwAAAAA4xgCE5wNABgGF6sNohTEAwwHG/38JGB4w/v/vw0iDkQjj)
Oh, thanks for the code yet.

Upvote 0
PsychoWhite87

PsychoWhite87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got a few suggestions.
First, can you add more into the consumables tab? I seen the code for the girlie magazines floating around once and cannot find it again. It would be a fun item to drop for people. Maybe the candies and wisps too. Things of that nature.
My second suggestion or idea is to add a section for items that require to be put in via Item Data.
Third would be to add a section or sections of modded gear. Like the Blue Legendary class mods and anything else in that area.
Thanks again for all the hard work you all do and dedication to this forum and its members!

Upvote 0
Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got a few suggestions.
First, can you add more into the consumables tab? I seen the code for the girlie magazines floating around once and cannot find it again. It would be a fun item to drop for people. Maybe the candies and wisps too. Things of that nature.
My second suggestion or idea is to add a section for items that require to be put in via Item Data.
Third would be to add a section or sections of modded gear. Like the Blue Legendary class mods and anything else in that area.
Thanks again for all the hard work you all do and dedication to this forum and its members!
Some of your suggested additions may be coming soon. The Whisp and Candy codes will be added, and I might be adding some of the most common modded gear, if I can get a hold of some decent pictures. (I do not have any way of making them myself.)

The item data for Girly Magazines and such will not be added, as they are location bound. (You have to have the right quest active and be in a certain map in order for them to be dropable). You can find these by searching the forums, I'm sure. The only items we have that needs to be added via Item Data would be the Heads ans Skins from Community Day, Poker Night 2 and the Ultimate Limited Edt, and I will not be adding more for now.

Thank you for your feedback. :smile:

Upvote 0
PsychoWhite87

PsychoWhite87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You may have already covered this or it has been covered somewhere else. But I cannot search for **** right now. It took about 10 minutes to load this page alone. But my inquiry is about the material codes. I have tried to replace gun skins with others and the weapon wouldn’t show up. I didn’t go crazy either. There was one pistol skin that looked like wood grain infinity so I copied and pasted onto a infinity but nothing happened. Is there rules or guidelines to make them manifest on the weapon?

Upvote 0
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You may have already covered this or it has been covered somewhere else. But I cannot search for **** right now. It took about 10 minutes to load this page alone. But my inquiry is about the material codes. I have tried to replace gun skins with others and the weapon wouldn’t show up. I didn’t go crazy either. There was one pistol skin that looked like wood grain infinity so I copied and pasted onto a infinity but nothing happened. Is there rules or guidelines to make them manifest on the weapon?
You can't switch skins anymore as it will cause the sanity check to delete it.

Upvote 0
D

DruidePegasus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"I mean your latest Gallery" I checked your last Link to the Item Gallery on imgur, but it looks like the website is down. It can't be load.

Upvote 0
soberinsac

soberinsac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like a kid in a candy store!!! That weapon gallery is awesome. They say Disney is the greatest place on earth...no way brother..... no way....... its right here :cigar:

Upvote 0
Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The Gallery is now being updated. Blue Legendary Class Mods for all characters added. Please let me know if you find any errors. (I'm sure there are several...)

Credit for these goes to fathom7411 and Visual OS. :thumbsup:

More good stuff to come, enjoy! :smile:

Upvote 0
W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
The Gallery is now being updated. Blue Legendary Class Mods for all characters added. Please let me know if you find any errors. (I'm sure there are several...)

Credit for these goes to fathom7411 and Visual OS. :thumbsup:

More good stuff to come, enjoy! :smile:

Just had a quick look Spar and it is perfect so far. :thumbsup:
Will you be adding the modded Sandhawks/Pimpernels?

:smile:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register