• Thread starter kaztenburg
  • Start date
  • Views 882
K

kaztenburg

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello All,

I recently softmodded my orginal xbox and wanted to upgrade my hard drive. I used chimp to clone to a western digital 250GB, it worked fine and I can boot to the new hard drive fine. I am running unleashx,xbmc,evox for dashes. The problem is none of my space is available. I have C,D,E,F,X,Y and Z drives each vary in size, mostly 750 MB. So I installed XBpartitioner but I am stuck on how to get my space back. XBpartitioner shows 5 primary partitions all in MB, at the bottom I can see 225.43 GB space available as an extended but no matter what I do I cant get that space to show up on one of the primary's. I have used the LandR triggers to decrease all the space from the primary's then try to increase one to use all of it but it will only give me MB's. I have not wrote anything I dont want to ruin it. Ultimately I would like to have all the space on an F and delete the others. Is there any way I can accomplish this, any help would be much appreciated thanks.

t0217a.jpg

2nhe43l.jpg

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
it could be because you cloned the drive that it locked the extra space instead of moving it to be accessible in the F://

Top Bottom
Login
Register