What's new

Code [SOURCE]Everything you could ever need...

• Thread starter DrSpeedy
  • Start date
  • Views 71,589
Status
Not open for further replies.
XI Legendary IX 2

XI Legendary IX 2

Enthusiast
Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing on the internet can be ruined.

There are a lot of people that are. He is just the only respectable one.

Its damn right wrong m8, you should make all your releases Private from now on cause its not fair(Thats if you still do GTA MODS). I would never send anyone elses work to anyone, and ive never ever charged for mods i would just rather not release them.

ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Its damn right wrong m8, you should make all your releases Private from now on cause its not fair(Thats if you still do GTA MODS). I would never send anyone elses work to anyone, and ive never ever charged for mods i would just rather not release them.
hes not making mods no more.

DrSpeedy

DrSpeedy

All these flavors, and you choose to be salty.
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Agreed. After my experiment with premium I discovered it wasn't worth the hassle. The main bits of my GTA V stuff will remain private.

MAFIA L3G3NDS L

xxleaderofsos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do these have the player menu to were you can send a single person to jail

Armando Hernandez

Armando Hernandez

Reaction score
Sin$
Great mods man, you really opened my eyes about Evade the other day.. Thank you for teaching me how to replace his god damn ugly *** menu with this heavenly piece of art!

ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Great mods man, you really opened my eyes about Evade the other day.. Thank you for teaching me how to replace his god damn ugly *** menu with this heavenly piece of art!
wait to u see my edit of Muskels Menu :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register