What's new

Tutorial How to Softmod without Action Replay using a blank CD

F

ForrrestMaster

Nope. You will be fine. The older computers are better at it IMO anyways.

A

aadster

Reaction score
Sin$
Haha, allright. I'll let you know when I go ahead with it. Thanks for the help man.

S

sergioishere

Reaction score
Sin$
worked like a charm!!! I just modded two xbox's!

worked like a charm!!! I just modded two xbox's!

H

highspeedmac

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you very much for this tut. Follow the instructions within this post, help me
mod my Xbox without any problems on the first try.

Great work, and thanks again. :thumbup:

T

turnuptheradio

Reaction score
Sin$
after I type xbrowser and launch ndure, I am told that the sminstaller cannot be found and that I must install it, this happens no matter how many times I recreate the cd following the directions exactly. I have tried with 3.0 and 3.1 . I have my CD rom on IDE 2 master and the HDD on mater 1. I can browse the HDD and it is unlocked just fine.

Atarimega

Atarimega

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes this is an old thread but ALL info I could find ANYWHERE on the net points to that broken link for the ndure script. Would someone kindly post the contents of the script file so those of us who want to mod our original Xboxes can do so. Thanks in advance.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Atarimega

Atarimega

Reaction score
Sin$
If you want, you can try to follow my tutorial, as everything that is needed is I the thread and up to date.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/new-easy-way-to-softmod-usb-noob-friendly.1090166/

Thanks for replying Atlas, I would love to try your well written tutorial, but sadly I don't have any of the three disks needed. The Ndure way should work, but the only step I didn't perform correctly is the downloading of that file since it is a broken link. I am a bit fearful of trying it again because the first time rendered one of my two Xboxes into a brick, Either it was something I did or it is a failing drive (it clicks loudly occasionally) In any case I want to make sure I get it right with my last working Xbox. I should also mention that I am upgrading to an 80Gb from the 8GB and my motherboard version is 1.6 from 2004. I have made the Xbox controller-USB cable, but of course without one those three games I can't do the softmod. Nice to have flash drive as a memory card though. :smile:

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for replying Atlas, I would love to try your well written tutorial, but sadly I don't have any of the three disks needed. The Ndure way should work, but the only step I didn't perform correctly is the downloading of that file since it is a broken link. I am a bit fearful of trying it again because the first time rendered one of my two Xboxes into a brick, Either it was something I did or it is a failing drive (it clicks loudly occasionally) In any case I want to make sure I get it right with my last working Xbox. I should also mention that I am upgrading to an 80Gb from the 8GB and my motherboard version is 1.6 from 2004. I have made the Xbox controller-USB cable, but of course without one those three games I can't do the softmod. Nice to have flash drive as a memory card though. :smile:
You're welcome, just trying to make things as easy as possible. You can find any of the 3 games on Ebay or amazon for a few dollars. You wouldn't have anything to fear with following my tutorial as I have yet to have anyone come to me saying that it bricked their console.

Anyways, hopefully someone will be able to fix that link for you, best of luck! :smile:

D

djkolt

Reaction score
Sin$
what happens if u dont have the eeprom for it can it be resoft modded as my son decided to delete the hd

T H C

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a much easier tutorial by Atlas, this is too long & a copy & paste.

Top Bottom
Login
Register