What's new

Discussion so who is finally getting one after destiny?

sand1303

sand1303

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have really been thinking about making the jump from my ps3 to a ps4 when the white one is released. i always was disappointed i never got a limited edition 360 and wished ps3 had game related edition consoles instead of them all looking the same till the super slim. i know it is just white and doesn't actually say destiny or anything on the console but who knows how long they will be available in white or if they will be doing any other colors.

anyone else thinking the same?

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Only reason I would is to get that sexy *** white console. But I'm not a consolefag, so that's why I don't have one.

Scorsese

Scorsese

Best Director
Reaction score
Sin$
i have really been thinking about making the jump from my ps3 to a ps4 when the white one is released. i always was disappointed i never got a limited edition 360 and wished ps3 had game related edition consoles instead of them all looking the same till the super slim. i know it is just white and doesn't actually say destiny or anything on the console but who knows how long they will be available in white or if they will be doing any other colors.

anyone else thinking the same?
Well if you were planning on getting a PS4 might as well get it white, who knows it might be worth something one day , but you can buy skins for your PS4 so anyone can change the colour of their console.

Joshy

Joshy

Premium
Glitcher Mythical Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
It will just look dirty faster, if you don't take care of it.
Not into collecting them though, so I don't know about that one.

Top Bottom
Login
Register