• Start date
  • Views 477
Train Samurai

Train Samurai

Getting There
Mr. Nice Guy Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I own a cab company and one of the drivers brought in bag a lady forgot in the taxi. Now, I kept the bag in my garage and waited 2 weeks for her to call back, but nobody did.

I opened up the bag and the contents were:

iPhone 5s
Alcatel One Touch Prepaid Phone
Makeup
And a white powder in multiple small glass tubes

Unfortunately, I don't have a lightening cable on me, so I ordered one so I can charge the iPhone. But my question is; if it's locked, how can I unlock it?

I'm thinking through a jailbreak program like back in the day, but I haven't been in the scene since the 3G, so I don't know what's up lol.

Any suggestions?

Operating System
  1. iOS
iPhone 6 Plus

iPhone 6 Plus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well the phone can be iCloud locked meaning if you retsore it, it will be locked and you will need the original Apple ID........

So to get around that one try to get in contact with the owner via check contacts and find a relative. or if your gonna be that guy you can just jailbreak it as is but do not restore because you will lock it. after you jailbreak break get some thing called R.A.T restore google it for the repo get that and you can do a semi restore.

-iPhone 6 Plus

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just give the phone to the cell phone provider so the phone can be returned. You won't get anywhere if you're locked out of the phone.

RexxiTu8

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I work in a phone shop so i can help with this.

1. Witch lock?
2. If it's password ( Numbers) Plus Touch ID, then that's all good removing that! But you will want to check here https://www.icloud.com/activationlock/ via the imei witch will be located on the back of the smartphone or take the sim tray out and you will see it printed under the tray (Very Small)

How to do it!
If its the simple (Number) Passcode you can remove that by plugging iphone into Laptop/Pc in (DFU MODE) and wait for a notification to pop up saying "Phone detected in DFU mode would you like to restore) Click Yes. (ONLY IF IT DON'T SAY ON THE ICLOUD CHECKER THAT ICLOUD IS NOT ACTIVATED)

If it says on the Icloud checker icloud is activated on the device and needs to be removed then i wouldn't bother with the device as when you reset it will go to icloud locked good for parts, we buy many phones for parts. But they are really not worth selling to a shop as where i work they offer customers between (25-45 pounds)

If you need anything else please feel free to message me.

Also if i am not online and you need a quick Reply i am sure one of the staff members for this section could help if they are online!

Red denz Z61

Any of the three above will be more than happy to help you. Have a great day.

Train Samurai

Train Samurai

Getting There
Mr. Nice Guy Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Quick update:

I got a usb cable and started charging the phone. The iPhone's screen is completely cracked and only displays a black/distorted screen. The touchscreen does not work, naturally.

I connected it to iTunes and it's locked, but I can't open/unlock since the touchscreen.

I used the site you listed RexxiTu8 RexxiTu8 , and it's locked.

The iPhone is in recovery mode and I download the update to restore and all. But I'm holding off right now.

Is there any way to remove the lock, or at least access the device (like photos) with a program? I remember back in the day you could use that pineapple program to do so.

I'm aware that it's hopeless right now, but it has been 1 month since I got the phone and there was no SIM card in the phone when I checked. So I can't return it to anyone.

Top Bottom
Login
Register