Slender: Unlockable Modes

Discussion in 'PC Gaming Center' started by Mephilesx2112, Aug 12, 2012 with 4 replies and 14,256 views.

1. Cosmic Owl

Cosmic Owl I'm Solo Lane Writer

I felt this was worth sharing. I managed to beat the game on my main computer several times. I recently got a new laptop, and downloaded the game so I could play it with friends, since Slender seems to be fun in group settings. However, I didn't feel like beating the game over again to unlock the bonuses, so I searched the the daytime mod, or daytime mode unlocker. The reason I'm sharing this is due to the length of time it took to find this mod, so I'm basically sharing it so I can make it easier for you all to find. It unlocks both Marble Hornets mode, and Daytime mode. Don't be afraid, it isn't a virus, I've made sure of that, and if you if you feel the need, just run it sandboxed.

Download Link:http://corecapator.wordpress.com/2012/08/05/day-time-and-mh-mode-unlocker-for-slender-v0-9-6/
    Dashy likes this.
  2. CRAZY NOOB FTW

CRAZY NOOB FTW Enthusiast

Marble Hornets? Whats that?
  3. Dashy

Dashy #1 Lurker

Even with daytime mode I still get scared :c
    Mephy likes this.
  4. Cosmic Owl

I've played it a bit to much. Slendy and I have a contest of who can get to the page first, and he seems to port there right when I'm about to get there. curses and silence are exchanged, and it repeats. :p
  5. Cosmic Owl

Sorry for the late response. It's a group on YouTube that has a long film series loosely based around the Slenderman. It's told mostly based on video clips, and the quality tends to be sketchy, so that mode is a nod to that.