Tools Skyrim save editor xbox360

• Thread starter NuisNuisson
  • Start date
  • Views 60,253
N

NuisNuisson

Reaction score
Sin$
This tool can edit items you put in a barrel.
For example: Change1 Iron ore to 500 DragonMasks or 60000 Gold.
You can even edit items which aren't listed with the manual functions explained in the video.
Download: http://goo.gl/xSc3X
V1.4:
-Now with 421 items
-New interface
-easier to understand

goo.gl/xSc3X
VirusScan: https://www.virustotal.com/file/3c4...270430cd8c30dc0389c0435a/analysis/1347646529/

3bdb9b728b.PNG

86d3db84fb.PNG

dac9d3d64a.PNG

Youtube:

Last edited:
Reynolds

ProdigyModzz

Retired
Retired
Services Mr. Nice Guy Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I'll wait for someone else to try this one

solidsnake2371

solidsnake2371

Reaction score
Sin$
this is trash im sorry but i tried it but as long as en edited save from this save editor is being loaded on the game it will mess up your xbox i just tried it and it kept saying i couldnt play skyrim but conveniently when i deleted the save skyrim worked again. i tried this save 15 times all with different items and had the same result. this does not work

F

FoldedEagle

Reaction score
Sin$
I used this program and it did Great! I lost one of the Dragon Masks and thought I would never get it back. Before you use it make sure you know how to use Horizon or what ever program you use to pull your save. The program finds the barrel for you once you tell it what you put in there. I did not use the program to cheat, however just to get back what I lost. Thanks for the program!!

M

mrx3666

Reaction score
Sin$
Hrm, I tried using this multiple times, every time it doesn't work, my save is fine but it doesn't replace the item. :/

X

xandao27

Reaction score
Sin$
Works, its just a little bit slow but, nothing that make it bad or something else.

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
That is really cool! If only I was able to find this sooner so I didn't have to copy my 360 save onto my computer and use console commands...

Top Bottom
Login
Register