• Views 4,695
Sippin40z

Sippin40z

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello to the community , ive recently downloaded a Modded USB Skyrim GameSave
and when i tried it i seen the items and gold were modded of course but
if you press up on the DPAD a little black menu pops up on the bottom left
with different clothing options like "armbandages" , "greybeardshood" , "executionerrobes" etc..
im guessing its a mod menu ive never seen one for Skyrim before and was wondering how i could make one of these myself... thanks for any replies..

o Jinkyy

o Jinkyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
with different clothing options like "armbandages" , "greybeardshood" , "executionerrobes" etc..
im guessing its a mod menu ive never seen one for Skyrim before and was wondering how i could make one of these myself... thanks for any replies..

Up on the dpad is the favorites menu, no mods needed at all, skyrim is a favorite of mine you should really try playing it legit before you jump to modding it. Just a personal preference!

pzho

pzho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Up on the dpad is the favorites menu, no mods needed at all, skyrim is a favorite of mine you should really try playing it legit before you jump to modding it. Just a personal preference!
Agreed

P

PrefectStoner420

Reaction score
Sin$
Well see I play games both ways mods and no mods mostly no mods though lol

snafu

snafu

Retired
Retired
Hidden Devils
A Milli Programmer Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You need Skyrim on PC in order to do this, because it requires console commands. Google is your friend.

T H C

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Speaking of a Skyrim mod menu, I have found a way to draw rectangles, text and how to button monitor. I just need to find a way to build a menu structure, execute functions, and scrolling. Just thought I would drop by, and give my two cents. :smile:

i_Erebus

i_Erebus

Reaction score
Sin$
Speaking of a Skyrim mod menu, I have found a way to draw rectangles, text and how to button monitor. I just need to find a way to build a menu structure, execute functions, and scrolling. Just thought I would drop by, and give my two cents. :smile:
any luck on that so far?

Top Bottom
Login
Register