1. Want to help spread the Se7ensins cheer throughout the PC gaming community? Check out a little project one of our staff members is working on for CS:GO! More information concerning this can be found by clicking here.

Skyrim Editing

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim' started by MetaSuperior, Nov 13, 2011 with 20 replies and 30,231 views.

1. Paradoxium

Paradoxium Getting There

THIS is the PC to 360 Method I mentioned on another post. (PC version of Skyrim IS required)
    (You need BOTH the 360 and the PC version on the same game versions, so if you update the 360 Version, you will need to update the PC version)

Basically how it worked for me:
    • Transfer Your Skyrim Save onto your PC
    • Extract the Savegame.dat within the .exs (360 Save you just transfered onto your PC)
    • Go to the PC game save location *:\Users\*\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves
    • Put the Savegame.dat there and rename it to Savegame.ess
    • Load your Skyrim PC version and load the Savegame file
    • Add/edit whatever you want using the (`) Console Command
    • Save and Rename the Savegame.ess back to Savegame.dat and inject it back into your 360 save (.exs).
    • Rehash/Resign and transfer your 360 save (.exs) back onto your Save device.
    Doing this on a test save I was able to get 9000 health/stamina/magicka/weight_capacity, 2999999 Lockpicks,Gold,ALL types of Arrows and a Demora Bow. [​IMG]

Doing this method, will eliminate the need try to hex edit (for those who are fed up with trying to hex edit and rely on someone else) ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE DOING ANY EDITING ON ANY SYSTEM.

Have Fun

Credits too
    slyfuldragon

Topic; http://www.xpgamesav...kyrim-editting/
    Extreme Game Save
    Code (Text):

Level 1 Imperial

9999 on all skills
    255 skill points
    99,999 Dragon Souls
    9,999,999 Gold
    90,000 Carry Weight
    Added all Spells Including Shouts, and testing Spells
    Health Magicka and Stamina is 9999
    all deadric armor and weapons and 99999 deadric arrows
    -
    By
    xICEMANx117

Tutorial for using the save provided.

1. Create a new save for your Skyrim

2. Put it on a flash drive

3. Plug into computer

4. Open with a USB explorer

5. Open up Modio or Horizon or some other resigner

6. Open up your Skyrim save file in Modio and go to file contents

7. Open up the downloaded file in Modio

8. Go to it's file contents, and extract it's savegame.dat to the desktop or an easily accessible place

9. Go back to your original files, go back to your savegame.dat file, and click replace and choose the savegame from the downloaded file

10. Rehash and Resign, then place back on your flash drive and put on your Xbox

11. Now load the save and you'll have all as promised

1 person likes this.
  2. Lil Vegeta

Lil Vegeta Information Technician - PCMasterRace

pretty stupid/useless if you need the pc version

3. vocal

vocal Enthusiast

not true i had a lot of fun making and porting fallout new vegas pc mods over to the 360 even had some working on a stock retail .

4. SpartanG01

SpartanG01 Getting There

Just an FYI to everyone who would want to do this

You're pc doesn't need to be able to actually play Skyrim. I have a terrible computer that honestly barely runs WoW sometimes and I downloaded and installed Skyrim 1.0 (pre-patch) and converted a post patch (1.1) Xbox 360 save and loaded it in Skyrim just fine. It was laggy as all hell on the lowest settings but it's enough to put in some console commands which you can use to literally modify anything and convert it back and play on the 360.

5. Southy

Southy Gunslinger

why is it when i finished modding my save on pc when i load it it on xbox every time i enter a building it takes like 40-seconds to load even if i fast travel anywhere its pretty annoying waiting 40 secs+.

6. SpartanG01

SpartanG01 Getting There

That's probably just the game. This particular TES game makes the heaviest use of the Xbox's caching system I've seen in a game which is bound to result in longer load times than you're used to.

7. Erniefrontier

Erniefrontier Newbie

HI,

What program are you using to extract/inject the savegame.dat from the .esx. This is where I am having the most problems

Any help would be great :?

8. Paradoxium

Paradoxium Getting There

I use USBXTAF to load my files off of my USB, and too Modify files, I use Modio because it's more convenient too me rather than Horizon.

9. rel82meboo

rel82meboo Newbie

[sub]i have a question am I stuck at lvl 1 with this save or can I level to 50 (for the achievment) it seems i am not gaining exp..could that be due to the fact i am maxxed out at skill points? [/sub]

10. Paradoxium

Paradoxium Getting There

Yes, the save I provided is locked at level 1 due to it having all skills maxed, I'm sorry.

11. Anonymous User1

Anonymous User1 Enthusiast

How do you add skill points...I was under the impression that you couldn't do that.

12. ChosenWun

ChosenWun Newbie

Can this be unlocked?

13. Paradoxium

Paradoxium Getting There

Well if you have the ability to change the skill points, you have the ability to change your level. :wink:

14. Slayer4505

Slayer4505 Getting There

Would this work with the steam version?

15. xfinal Instinct

xfinal Instinct Newbie

thanks alot man :smile:

16. pie shaker

pie shaker Newbie

i was wandering if youd be able to upload a similiar save just with max stamina and max money? :biggrin:

i wanna be able to play it through without the user level being locked

17. Hitomi Tanaka

Hitomi Tanaka ❤Boobie-Chan❤

The easiest way would be to just hex edit gold and play through the story after that. You can level your smithing up to lvl 100 in less than an hour. All thats needed is a bunch of leather strips + iron ingot. Make a crapload of iron daggers. I've got legendary weapons and armor using this method, my speechcraft is lvl 55 after buying ingot and leather from the blacksmith lady in Whiterun.

18. Everest

Everest Newbie

i tried moving the 360 save to pc and back. on the 360 the save loads fine, but it does not have the stuff i changed with the console commands on the pc version. am i doing something wrong?

19. Everest

Everest Newbie

never mind i found out what was wrong. thanks, it works great.

20. The Fallen Hero

The Fallen Hero Getting There

So true.